- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
Nominations on going for Create Huntington Recognition
Click on the link to submit your nomination. The list will be long this year as there are MANY people working to make Huntington a better place! Submissions must be complete by March 9th! http://www.createhuntington.com/create-huntington-recognition-award-nomi...