- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
Southside Elementary School to host Community Open House
Southside Elementary School will be hosting its first Community Open House on Thursday, Feb. 27 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Guests can expect food, crafts and other kid-friendly activities. Teachers will be available to meet parents and display classrooms. Southside Elementary School will offer student choir performances. Community agencies, such as Success By 6®, Education Matters, the Huntington Police Department’s Victims Services, LINK and other family-care resources, will set up tables to provide information and participate in the fun.