- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new administrative chair of radiation oncology
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
Young Filmmaker Killed; Sign Petition for Her Remembrance at Oscars
A regular crew member of the Vampire Diaries, Sarah is remembered for her work ethic and, as long-time friend Gavin McCulley said in Entertainment Wise, for being "always the light in the room."
A memorial service will be held on February 26 in Sarah's hometown of Columbia, South Carolina. Her love and passion for filmmaking more than merits recognition. I just signed a petition to call for Sarah to be remembered at this year's Academy Awards memoriam tribute. Will you sign too? Here's a link to the petition: