- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- Huntington Heroin Deaths Hit 20
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
Young Filmmaker Killed; Sign Petition for Her Remembrance at Oscars
A regular crew member of the Vampire Diaries, Sarah is remembered for her work ethic and, as long-time friend Gavin McCulley said in Entertainment Wise, for being "always the light in the room."
A memorial service will be held on February 26 in Sarah's hometown of Columbia, South Carolina. Her love and passion for filmmaking more than merits recognition. I just signed a petition to call for Sarah to be remembered at this year's Academy Awards memoriam tribute. Will you sign too? Here's a link to the petition: