- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Young Filmmaker Killed; Sign Petition for Her Remembrance at Oscars
A regular crew member of the Vampire Diaries, Sarah is remembered for her work ethic and, as long-time friend Gavin McCulley said in Entertainment Wise, for being "always the light in the room."
A memorial service will be held on February 26 in Sarah's hometown of Columbia, South Carolina. Her love and passion for filmmaking more than merits recognition. I just signed a petition to call for Sarah to be remembered at this year's Academy Awards memoriam tribute. Will you sign too? Here's a link to the petition: