- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
Young Filmmaker Killed; Sign Petition for Her Remembrance at Oscars
A regular crew member of the Vampire Diaries, Sarah is remembered for her work ethic and, as long-time friend Gavin McCulley said in Entertainment Wise, for being "always the light in the room."
A memorial service will be held on February 26 in Sarah's hometown of Columbia, South Carolina. Her love and passion for filmmaking more than merits recognition. I just signed a petition to call for Sarah to be remembered at this year's Academy Awards memoriam tribute. Will you sign too? Here's a link to the petition: