- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
Young Filmmaker Killed; Sign Petition for Her Remembrance at Oscars
A regular crew member of the Vampire Diaries, Sarah is remembered for her work ethic and, as long-time friend Gavin McCulley said in Entertainment Wise, for being "always the light in the room."
A memorial service will be held on February 26 in Sarah's hometown of Columbia, South Carolina. Her love and passion for filmmaking more than merits recognition. I just signed a petition to call for Sarah to be remembered at this year's Academy Awards memoriam tribute. Will you sign too? Here's a link to the petition: