- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Huntington Police Continue War on Drugs; Accused Detroit Murderer Arrested
Women of Color program features award-winning actress
The celebration, which has a theme of "Our Community in the Americas," begins at noon in the Don Morris Room of the Memorial Student Center on the Huntington campus. Women of Color awards will be presented and a luncheon buffet will follow.
The Women of Color program activities are coordinated by Fran L. Jackson, program assistant II, Center for African American Students; Leah Tolliver, director of the MU Women's Center; Lisa Allen, administrative assistant, Intercultural Affairs, and Kesha Glover, assistant director of Housing and Residence Life.
The program is free to the public. Vendors and displays will be set up in the lobby of the Memorial Student Center throughout the day.For more information, please contact Fran L. Jackson at 304-696-6705.