- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
Arcadia Publishing to Release Next in its Local History Series Images of America – Guyandotte
The historic Huntington neighborhood was settled at the turn of the 19th century and founded as a town before joining the city at the turn of the 20th century.
The books many images are divided into nine chapters ranging from families, homes, and businesses, to schools, the floods of 1907, 1913, and 1937 and historic transportation.
Guyandotte, $21.99, Arcadia Publishing. Available at local retailers, online bookstores, or through Arcadia Publishing at www.arcadiapublishing.com or (888) 313-2665.
About the Author: Bob Withers is a retired reporter and copy editor for the Herald-Dispatch in Huntington, West Virginia, and a Baptist pastor. He has authored or coauthored 15 books and numerous articles in internationally circulated magazines.