- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- Huntington, Cabell County Request State of Emergency; Four Pole Creek Overflows near Ritter Park IMAGES
Arcadia Publishing to Release Next in its Local History Series Images of America – Guyandotte
The historic Huntington neighborhood was settled at the turn of the 19th century and founded as a town before joining the city at the turn of the 20th century.
The books many images are divided into nine chapters ranging from families, homes, and businesses, to schools, the floods of 1907, 1913, and 1937 and historic transportation.
Guyandotte, $21.99, Arcadia Publishing. Available at local retailers, online bookstores, or through Arcadia Publishing at www.arcadiapublishing.com or (888) 313-2665.
About the Author: Bob Withers is a retired reporter and copy editor for the Herald-Dispatch in Huntington, West Virginia, and a Baptist pastor. He has authored or coauthored 15 books and numerous articles in internationally circulated magazines.