- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- COLUMN: Got a Law Degree? Media at Council Tonight Seeking Input on Conflicting Pay Out Discretion Legal Opinions
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Neeson Rules 'Run All Night'
- HPD Requests March 18 Holderby Road Surveillance Footage
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
Arcadia Publishing to Release Next in its Local History Series Images of America – Guyandotte
The historic Huntington neighborhood was settled at the turn of the 19th century and founded as a town before joining the city at the turn of the 20th century.
The books many images are divided into nine chapters ranging from families, homes, and businesses, to schools, the floods of 1907, 1913, and 1937 and historic transportation.
Guyandotte, $21.99, Arcadia Publishing. Available at local retailers, online bookstores, or through Arcadia Publishing at www.arcadiapublishing.com or (888) 313-2665.
About the Author: Bob Withers is a retired reporter and copy editor for the Herald-Dispatch in Huntington, West Virginia, and a Baptist pastor. He has authored or coauthored 15 books and numerous articles in internationally circulated magazines.