- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Arcadia Publishing to Release Next in its Local History Series Images of America – Guyandotte
The historic Huntington neighborhood was settled at the turn of the 19th century and founded as a town before joining the city at the turn of the 20th century.
The books many images are divided into nine chapters ranging from families, homes, and businesses, to schools, the floods of 1907, 1913, and 1937 and historic transportation.
Guyandotte, $21.99, Arcadia Publishing. Available at local retailers, online bookstores, or through Arcadia Publishing at www.arcadiapublishing.com or (888) 313-2665.
About the Author: Bob Withers is a retired reporter and copy editor for the Herald-Dispatch in Huntington, West Virginia, and a Baptist pastor. He has authored or coauthored 15 books and numerous articles in internationally circulated magazines.