- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- One Council No Vote on Sanitary Board Increase
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Police Arrest Four on Drug Crimes
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Arcadia Publishing to Release Next in its Local History Series Images of America – Guyandotte
The historic Huntington neighborhood was settled at the turn of the 19th century and founded as a town before joining the city at the turn of the 20th century.
The books many images are divided into nine chapters ranging from families, homes, and businesses, to schools, the floods of 1907, 1913, and 1937 and historic transportation.
Guyandotte, $21.99, Arcadia Publishing. Available at local retailers, online bookstores, or through Arcadia Publishing at www.arcadiapublishing.com or (888) 313-2665.
About the Author: Bob Withers is a retired reporter and copy editor for the Herald-Dispatch in Huntington, West Virginia, and a Baptist pastor. He has authored or coauthored 15 books and numerous articles in internationally circulated magazines.