- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall Women’s Studies to present ‘Body Shots’ March 3
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Arcadia Publishing to Release Next in its Local History Series Images of America – Guyandotte
The historic Huntington neighborhood was settled at the turn of the 19th century and founded as a town before joining the city at the turn of the 20th century.
The books many images are divided into nine chapters ranging from families, homes, and businesses, to schools, the floods of 1907, 1913, and 1937 and historic transportation.
Guyandotte, $21.99, Arcadia Publishing. Available at local retailers, online bookstores, or through Arcadia Publishing at www.arcadiapublishing.com or (888) 313-2665.
About the Author: Bob Withers is a retired reporter and copy editor for the Herald-Dispatch in Huntington, West Virginia, and a Baptist pastor. He has authored or coauthored 15 books and numerous articles in internationally circulated magazines.