- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Happy Birthday Ketih Albee Gala included Singing, Dancing and Timeless Entertainment
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 01:31 Updated 47 weeks ago
Cost of the Dinner will be $7.00 and a dollar extra for assorted desserts. The dinner menu includes Baked Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy ,Green Beans, Roll, and A drink.Carryout and delivery will be available the day of the event beginning at 3p.m. by calling 304 638-1119 or 304 710-9315