- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 01:31 Updated 1 year ago
Cost of the Dinner will be $7.00 and a dollar extra for assorted desserts. The dinner menu includes Baked Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy ,Green Beans, Roll, and A drink.Carryout and delivery will be available the day of the event beginning at 3p.m. by calling 304 638-1119 or 304 710-9315