- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: Desert Pilgrimage to the Cradle of the Bomb
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 9, 2015
UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
"Bridgette we love you, come home," Ms. Bayley plead.
According to an East Orlando Post story, Ms. Bayley "talked with her boyfriend's mother and she said neither her or her son had heard from or seen her."
Bayley, owner of Avalon Park Jewelry, Orlando, Florida, grew up in Huntington and attended Marshall University. She portrayed Marilyn Monroe in a Gino's Pizza promotion and competed in various pageants and modeling endeavors.
Bridgette checked herself in to a drug rehabilitation facility in February. Video surveillance does not show her leaving the Ft. Lauderdale location, Ms. Bayley wrote.
"We are so worried," Tiffany wrote. "I just want her to come home."
"As a mother I plead with you to SHARE this message on your page. My daughter - Bridgette Bayley is missing. She is 20 years old, long blonde hair, brown eyes, last seen wearing a grey top and black leggings in Fort Lauderdale yesterday morning around 9 am. She was a patient at a rehabilitation facility seeking treatment for an eating disorder and drug addiction. Around 9 am March 4 she complained to a member of the staff that she was having stomach pains and would like to lay down. After the staff member walked out of the room she vanished. No one has seen or heard from her since then. Please share this post. Someone knows where she is. I hope this message reaches that person. Help bring my daughter home safely."