- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Suspected Serial Rapist Charged with Raping Seven Women Between 1993-2003
- WV Delegation Urges Obama to Expand Disaster Declaration
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
"Bridgette we love you, come home," Ms. Bayley plead.
According to an East Orlando Post story, Ms. Bayley "talked with her boyfriend's mother and she said neither her or her son had heard from or seen her."
Bayley, owner of Avalon Park Jewelry, Orlando, Florida, grew up in Huntington and attended Marshall University. She portrayed Marilyn Monroe in a Gino's Pizza promotion and competed in various pageants and modeling endeavors.
Bridgette checked herself in to a drug rehabilitation facility in February. Video surveillance does not show her leaving the Ft. Lauderdale location, Ms. Bayley wrote.
"We are so worried," Tiffany wrote. "I just want her to come home."
"As a mother I plead with you to SHARE this message on your page. My daughter - Bridgette Bayley is missing. She is 20 years old, long blonde hair, brown eyes, last seen wearing a grey top and black leggings in Fort Lauderdale yesterday morning around 9 am. She was a patient at a rehabilitation facility seeking treatment for an eating disorder and drug addiction. Around 9 am March 4 she complained to a member of the staff that she was having stomach pains and would like to lay down. After the staff member walked out of the room she vanished. No one has seen or heard from her since then. Please share this post. Someone knows where she is. I hope this message reaches that person. Help bring my daughter home safely."