- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
"Bridgette we love you, come home," Ms. Bayley plead.
According to an East Orlando Post story, Ms. Bayley "talked with her boyfriend's mother and she said neither her or her son had heard from or seen her."
Bayley, owner of Avalon Park Jewelry, Orlando, Florida, grew up in Huntington and attended Marshall University. She portrayed Marilyn Monroe in a Gino's Pizza promotion and competed in various pageants and modeling endeavors.
Bridgette checked herself in to a drug rehabilitation facility in February. Video surveillance does not show her leaving the Ft. Lauderdale location, Ms. Bayley wrote.
"We are so worried," Tiffany wrote. "I just want her to come home."
"As a mother I plead with you to SHARE this message on your page. My daughter - Bridgette Bayley is missing. She is 20 years old, long blonde hair, brown eyes, last seen wearing a grey top and black leggings in Fort Lauderdale yesterday morning around 9 am. She was a patient at a rehabilitation facility seeking treatment for an eating disorder and drug addiction. Around 9 am March 4 she complained to a member of the staff that she was having stomach pains and would like to lay down. After the staff member walked out of the room she vanished. No one has seen or heard from her since then. Please share this post. Someone knows where she is. I hope this message reaches that person. Help bring my daughter home safely."