- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
"Bridgette we love you, come home," Ms. Bayley plead.
According to an East Orlando Post story, Ms. Bayley "talked with her boyfriend's mother and she said neither her or her son had heard from or seen her."
Bayley, owner of Avalon Park Jewelry, Orlando, Florida, grew up in Huntington and attended Marshall University. She portrayed Marilyn Monroe in a Gino's Pizza promotion and competed in various pageants and modeling endeavors.
Bridgette checked herself in to a drug rehabilitation facility in February. Video surveillance does not show her leaving the Ft. Lauderdale location, Ms. Bayley wrote.
"We are so worried," Tiffany wrote. "I just want her to come home."
"As a mother I plead with you to SHARE this message on your page. My daughter - Bridgette Bayley is missing. She is 20 years old, long blonde hair, brown eyes, last seen wearing a grey top and black leggings in Fort Lauderdale yesterday morning around 9 am. She was a patient at a rehabilitation facility seeking treatment for an eating disorder and drug addiction. Around 9 am March 4 she complained to a member of the staff that she was having stomach pains and would like to lay down. After the staff member walked out of the room she vanished. No one has seen or heard from her since then. Please share this post. Someone knows where she is. I hope this message reaches that person. Help bring my daughter home safely."