- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Student diagnosed with meningitis; university following CDC protocol
- Huntington Fire Department now carrying life-saving medication for opioid overdoses
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
A.D. Lewis Community Center to host minority affairs listening tour
The forum provides an opportunity for minorities to voice their concerns about the issues they are facing. The forum is free and open to the public.
The West Virginia Legislature approved legislation creating the Office of Minority Affairs in 2012. Henderson was a prominent Huntington attorney and longtime president of the West Virginia Chapter of the NAACP. He passed away in 2007.
For more information, visit www.minorityaffairs.wv.gov.