- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Huntington City Council Agenda Tuesday October 13
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- Huntington Council Considers New Fire Equipment
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Woman Listed as Missing in Guyandotte
- Swim Stroke Refinement Camp being offered at the Marshall rec center
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for March 29, 2013
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
A.D. Lewis Community Center to host minority affairs listening tour
The forum provides an opportunity for minorities to voice their concerns about the issues they are facing. The forum is free and open to the public.
The West Virginia Legislature approved legislation creating the Office of Minority Affairs in 2012. Henderson was a prominent Huntington attorney and longtime president of the West Virginia Chapter of the NAACP. He passed away in 2007.
For more information, visit www.minorityaffairs.wv.gov.