- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- "Mockingjay Part One" Evokes Symbolism, Thought, Less Hunting
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
A.D. Lewis Community Center to host minority affairs listening tour
The forum provides an opportunity for minorities to voice their concerns about the issues they are facing. The forum is free and open to the public.
The West Virginia Legislature approved legislation creating the Office of Minority Affairs in 2012. Henderson was a prominent Huntington attorney and longtime president of the West Virginia Chapter of the NAACP. He passed away in 2007.
For more information, visit www.minorityaffairs.wv.gov.