- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
A.D. Lewis Community Center to host minority affairs listening tour
The forum provides an opportunity for minorities to voice their concerns about the issues they are facing. The forum is free and open to the public.
The West Virginia Legislature approved legislation creating the Office of Minority Affairs in 2012. Henderson was a prominent Huntington attorney and longtime president of the West Virginia Chapter of the NAACP. He passed away in 2007.
For more information, visit www.minorityaffairs.wv.gov.