- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
A.D. Lewis Community Center to host minority affairs listening tour
The forum provides an opportunity for minorities to voice their concerns about the issues they are facing. The forum is free and open to the public.
The West Virginia Legislature approved legislation creating the Office of Minority Affairs in 2012. Henderson was a prominent Huntington attorney and longtime president of the West Virginia Chapter of the NAACP. He passed away in 2007.
For more information, visit www.minorityaffairs.wv.gov.