- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flash Flood Watch Covers River Cities
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- West Virginia American Water to Host Free Community Water Festival August 6
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.