- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.