- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.