- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Religion and Courts Clashing in Rowan County
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.