- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Former Mail Carrier Made Over 100 Drug Deals While on Duty
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- Marshall Medical Outreach teams with Cabell Huntington Hospital for women’s health event
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Man Indicted for Allegedly Defrauding Elderly Woman of More than $40,000
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 25 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.