- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Marshall to Meet with Monarchs on Thursday
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.