- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Dollar Tree Acquires Family Dollar
- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Will Receive Brownfields Grant
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.