- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Advisory Board
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.