- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- State Film Office to Host Workforce Training Master Class June 25-26
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Tamarack to host Appalachian Music & Arts Festival
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Salt Rock, West Virginia
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 18:47 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.