- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 5, 2014
The work will be performed in Tucson, Ariz., with an estimated completion date of September 2016. Fiscal 2014 Defense wide procurement funds will be used to fund this effort. The Missile Defense Agency, Dahlgren, Va., is the contracting activity (HQ0276-13-C-0001).
Loyal Source Government Services*, Orlando, Fla. (W91YTZ-14-D-0003); Aliron International, Inc.*, Bethesda, Md. (W91YTZ-14-D-0004); Magnificus Corp.*, Washington, D.C. (W91YTZ-14-D-0005); Arora Group Inc.*, Gaithersburg, Md. (W91YTZ-14-D-0006); The Royster Group, Inc.*, Atlanta, Ga. (W91YTZ-14-D-0007); Protege Health Services*, Newington, Va., (W91YTZ-14-D-0008); Franklin Government Services*, Austin, Texas (W91YTZ-14-D-0009), were awarded a $381,000,000 firm-fixed-price, multi-year contract for nursing services for the Northern Regional Medical Command. Funding and work performance locations will be determined with each order. Estimated completion date is March 4, 2019. Bids were solicited via the Internet with 28 received. Army Medical Command, Washington, D.C., is the contracting activity.
Colt Defense LLC, West Hartford, Conn. (W15QKN-14-D-0024), and Manroy USA, Spindale, N.C. (W15QKN-14-D-0025), were awarded a $54,491,305 firm-fixed-price contract for the M4 replacement barrel and front sight assembly (heavy variant) for the M4 Carbine Product Improvement Program. The M4 replacement barrel will be combined with other weapon components to form a single modification work order kit to convert fielded M4 carbines to M4A1 carbines. Funding and work location will be determined with each order. Estimated completion date is Feb. 27, 2018. Bids were solicited via the Internet with six received. Army Contracting Command, Picatinny Arsenal, N.J., is the contracting activity.
BAE Systems Land and Armaments L.P., York, Pa., was awarded a $6,935,513 modification (P00006) to contract W56HZV-14-C-0002 for spare parts for self-propelled howitzers and eighteen ammunition carrier tracked vehicles. Fiscal 2014 other procurement funds in the amount of $6,935,513 were obligated at the time of the award. Estimated completion date is Sept. 30, 2015. Work will be performed in York, Pa. Army Contracting Command, Warren, Mich. is the contracting activity.
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
Tullahoma Industries, LLC.,** Tullahoma, Tenn., has been awarded a maximum $25,482,000 modification (P00103) exercising the first option year on a one-year base contract (SPM1C1-13-D-1033) with four one-year option periods for various permethrin army combat uniform trousers. This is a firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract. Locations of performance are Tennessee, Alabama, and North Carolina with a March 12, 2015 performance completion date. Using military service is Army. Type of appropriation is fiscal year 2014 through fiscal year 2015 defense working capital funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa.
**Small In HUBZone Business