- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- OP ED: Time to Start Campaign to Build Sound Boys and Men
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.