- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.