- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall to offer ACT math camps this summer
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- FIRST LOOK MOVIE: "Apocalypse" Arises and Claims a Top Rank Among Super Hero Films
- Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.