- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Southwest WV a Sacrifice Zone; Pipeline Comment Period Ends Today
- Three Huntington Walks with the Mayor This Week
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.