- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced; Budget Session Thursday
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Ohio Tax Examiner Wrongfully Accessed Confidential Data
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.