- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- Queen Elsa Appears Saturday
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.