- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Fireworks Prohibited in Huntington
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- Four Huntington Heroin Arrests
- Katie DeHart Entertains at Pullman
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.