- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Police Chief Speaks About Prostitution at Coffee with a Cop
- Sustainability Concert Saturday
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Girls' Hoodies, Toy Monkey, and Other Product Recalls
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.