- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.