- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.