- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- Multiple Bloodlettings Await Keanu Reeve's "John Wick"
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.