- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Huntington Council Hears Preparation for School and Stanford Park Road Repair Ordinance
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.