- James Cook at the End of the Road
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Green Fridays, College Colors Day give Herd fans opportunity to show pride in team
- Secretary of State Candidate Mac Warner Announces Friends of Coal Endorsement
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.