- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.