- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- Five Detroit Men Arrested in Olive Street Drug Raid Following Bar Shooting
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Sues For-Profit Corinthian Colleges for Predatory Lending Scheme; Bureau Seeks More than $500 Million In Relief For Borrowers of Corinthian’s Private Student Loans
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Potential Upscale Hotel Approved for Kinetic Park
- Grand opening of Visual Arts Center slated for Sept. 18-19
Huntington Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Lewis had been previously convicted of the felony offense of trafficking in opium. Because of the felony conviction, Lewis was prohibited from possessing a firearm. Lewis was also involved in an incident December 2011 in Wayne County, West Virginia, in which he stole, among other items, two .38 caliber revolvers and a .22 caliber pistol, which, according to Lewis, he traded for drugs.
The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.