- Huntington Shooting Under Investigation
- COMMENTARY: Doctor Needs Patient Support for Trying to Help
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Herd4Christ to organize clothing giveaway
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Michigan Man Sentenced for Bringing Heroin to Huntington's Bus Station
Kincannon brought a backpack with him that contained, among other items, approximately 510.6 grams of heroin and a 16 ounce bottle of Superior Inisotal, a common cutting agent for heroin. The backpack was seized at the Greyhound station by the Huntington Police Department. Kincannon previously plead guilty on November 19, 2013, to possession with intent to deliver 100 grams or more of heroin.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers in communities across the Southern District.