- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Pro-Life Leaders Cole and Armstead to Address Pro Life Crowd
- Attorney General Morrisey Hails Historic and Unprecedented Victory Against EPA
- Storm Drain, Street Cleaning Report Issued for 2015
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Del. Miller First GOP Woman to Preside over House of Delegates
- Marshall to host 44th annual speech and debate tournament for high school students
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Wild Ramp Raising Funds for Working Kitchen
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
Reds and MLB looking for ‘Honorary Bat Girl’
Fans are encouraged to submit stories about how they, or someone they know, are “Going to Bat Against Breast Cancer” and why they would like to be an “Honorary Bat Girl” for the Reds at Great American Ball Park on Sunday, May 11, which is Mother’s Day.
Fans can visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com to share their story. The deadline for submissions is March 24.
The 2014 Honorary Bat Girl Contest is a Major League Baseball initiative designed to raise greater awareness and support for the breast cancer cause.
One winner representing each MLB team will be chosen by a panel of judges.
The Reds winner will be recognized during pregame ceremonies on May 11th (Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 1:10 p.m.) at Great American Ball Park.
Please visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com for full contest rules.
The winner will receive on-field recognition, complimentary tickets to the game, Louisville Slugger pink bat engraved with winner’s name, commemorative jersey and pink wrist bands.