- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Huntington Water Main Break Disrupts Service; Boil Advisory Added
- Police Reservist Retiring
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Reds and MLB looking for ‘Honorary Bat Girl’
Fans are encouraged to submit stories about how they, or someone they know, are “Going to Bat Against Breast Cancer” and why they would like to be an “Honorary Bat Girl” for the Reds at Great American Ball Park on Sunday, May 11, which is Mother’s Day.
Fans can visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com to share their story. The deadline for submissions is March 24.
The 2014 Honorary Bat Girl Contest is a Major League Baseball initiative designed to raise greater awareness and support for the breast cancer cause.
One winner representing each MLB team will be chosen by a panel of judges.
The Reds winner will be recognized during pregame ceremonies on May 11th (Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 1:10 p.m.) at Great American Ball Park.
Please visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com for full contest rules.
The winner will receive on-field recognition, complimentary tickets to the game, Louisville Slugger pink bat engraved with winner’s name, commemorative jersey and pink wrist bands.