- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Chad Walters and Kimberly Drinko Walters make gift in honor of grandparents to the West Virginia Autism Training Center
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall University biotechnology spinoff receives large grant from National Institutes of Health
- OPINION: Addiction Counselor Favors Networking with Addicts to build Hope & Trust
- Beckley area physician pleads guilty to federal oxycodone crime
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
Reds and MLB looking for ‘Honorary Bat Girl’
Fans are encouraged to submit stories about how they, or someone they know, are “Going to Bat Against Breast Cancer” and why they would like to be an “Honorary Bat Girl” for the Reds at Great American Ball Park on Sunday, May 11, which is Mother’s Day.
Fans can visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com to share their story. The deadline for submissions is March 24.
The 2014 Honorary Bat Girl Contest is a Major League Baseball initiative designed to raise greater awareness and support for the breast cancer cause.
One winner representing each MLB team will be chosen by a panel of judges.
The Reds winner will be recognized during pregame ceremonies on May 11th (Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 1:10 p.m.) at Great American Ball Park.
Please visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com for full contest rules.
The winner will receive on-field recognition, complimentary tickets to the game, Louisville Slugger pink bat engraved with winner’s name, commemorative jersey and pink wrist bands.