- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
Reds and MLB looking for ‘Honorary Bat Girl’
Fans are encouraged to submit stories about how they, or someone they know, are “Going to Bat Against Breast Cancer” and why they would like to be an “Honorary Bat Girl” for the Reds at Great American Ball Park on Sunday, May 11, which is Mother’s Day.
Fans can visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com to share their story. The deadline for submissions is March 24.
The 2014 Honorary Bat Girl Contest is a Major League Baseball initiative designed to raise greater awareness and support for the breast cancer cause.
One winner representing each MLB team will be chosen by a panel of judges.
The Reds winner will be recognized during pregame ceremonies on May 11th (Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 1:10 p.m.) at Great American Ball Park.
Please visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com for full contest rules.
The winner will receive on-field recognition, complimentary tickets to the game, Louisville Slugger pink bat engraved with winner’s name, commemorative jersey and pink wrist bands.