- UPDATED... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Five Huntington Firefighters Promoted
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
Reds and MLB looking for ‘Honorary Bat Girl’
Fans are encouraged to submit stories about how they, or someone they know, are “Going to Bat Against Breast Cancer” and why they would like to be an “Honorary Bat Girl” for the Reds at Great American Ball Park on Sunday, May 11, which is Mother’s Day.
Fans can visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com to share their story. The deadline for submissions is March 24.
The 2014 Honorary Bat Girl Contest is a Major League Baseball initiative designed to raise greater awareness and support for the breast cancer cause.
One winner representing each MLB team will be chosen by a panel of judges.
The Reds winner will be recognized during pregame ceremonies on May 11th (Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 1:10 p.m.) at Great American Ball Park.
Please visit www.HonoraryBatGirl.com for full contest rules.
The winner will receive on-field recognition, complimentary tickets to the game, Louisville Slugger pink bat engraved with winner’s name, commemorative jersey and pink wrist bands.