- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Lecture on Dr. Carter G. Woodson to kick off ‘Huntington Lecture Series’
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
Marshall University Career Services to host Education Job Fair
"We are very pleased with the turnout of 24 school systems attending the expo, considering the recent weather we've experienced here and in surrounding areas," Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said. "This is a great opportunity for a student graduating with an education degree to meet and interview with several school systems in one place."
About 24 school systems from Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia are registered to attend the Educator Expo. A continually updated list of registered school systems is available at www.marshall.edu/career-services.
Anyone with a question about the event may contact Hogsett in Career Services by phone at 304-696-2248 or by e-mail at email@example.com, or call the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.