- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
Marshall University Career Services to host Education Job Fair
"We are very pleased with the turnout of 24 school systems attending the expo, considering the recent weather we've experienced here and in surrounding areas," Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said. "This is a great opportunity for a student graduating with an education degree to meet and interview with several school systems in one place."
About 24 school systems from Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia are registered to attend the Educator Expo. A continually updated list of registered school systems is available at www.marshall.edu/career-services.
Anyone with a question about the event may contact Hogsett in Career Services by phone at 304-696-2248 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or e-mail them at email@example.com.