- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- June Art Walk Featured Greater Artistic Variety
Marshall University Career Services to host Education Job Fair
"We are very pleased with the turnout of 24 school systems attending the expo, considering the recent weather we've experienced here and in surrounding areas," Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said. "This is a great opportunity for a student graduating with an education degree to meet and interview with several school systems in one place."
About 24 school systems from Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia are registered to attend the Educator Expo. A continually updated list of registered school systems is available at www.marshall.edu/career-services.
Anyone with a question about the event may contact Hogsett in Career Services by phone at 304-696-2248 or by e-mail at email@example.com, or call the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.