- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Cabell County Offering Free Adult English as a Second Language Program
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Marshall University Career Services to host Education Job Fair
"We are very pleased with the turnout of 24 school systems attending the expo, considering the recent weather we've experienced here and in surrounding areas," Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said. "This is a great opportunity for a student graduating with an education degree to meet and interview with several school systems in one place."
About 24 school systems from Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia are registered to attend the Educator Expo. A continually updated list of registered school systems is available at www.marshall.edu/career-services.
Anyone with a question about the event may contact Hogsett in Career Services by phone at 304-696-2248 or by e-mail at email@example.com, or call the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.