- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
Marshall University Career Services to host Education Job Fair
"We are very pleased with the turnout of 24 school systems attending the expo, considering the recent weather we've experienced here and in surrounding areas," Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said. "This is a great opportunity for a student graduating with an education degree to meet and interview with several school systems in one place."
About 24 school systems from Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia are registered to attend the Educator Expo. A continually updated list of registered school systems is available at www.marshall.edu/career-services.
Anyone with a question about the event may contact Hogsett in Career Services by phone at 304-696-2248 or by e-mail at email@example.com, or call the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.