- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Keurig Brewing Systems, Bean Bag Chairs, and Other Product Recalls
- Prestera Center observes Overdose Prevention Awareness Day
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
Marshall University Career Services to host Education Job Fair
"We are very pleased with the turnout of 24 school systems attending the expo, considering the recent weather we've experienced here and in surrounding areas," Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said. "This is a great opportunity for a student graduating with an education degree to meet and interview with several school systems in one place."
About 24 school systems from Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia are registered to attend the Educator Expo. A continually updated list of registered school systems is available at www.marshall.edu/career-services.
Anyone with a question about the event may contact Hogsett in Career Services by phone at 304-696-2248 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or e-mail them at email@example.com.