- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Gov. Tomblin Highlights Potential of POWER Grants for Job Growth in West Virginia
Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
Pullman Square's party helped benefit the Cabell/Wayne Animal Control Shelter. Patrons are asked to donate a can of dog or cat food during the events, which includes,Marie Antoinette's Cake Walk, DaVinci's Coloring Contest, Mr. Peabody's Petting Zoo (hosted by Petland and Lowe's King Tut's Kid Korner). Adolescent Health Region Two will be in the lobby to raise awareness , accept donations and answer questions.
Here's a few scenes from the face painting and furry friend celebration.
Just because the party's over, there are still animals in need whether at the Cabell/Wayne, Raleigh County, Lewisburg or other shelters. Volunteers and donations always needed.