- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
Pullman Square's party helped benefit the Cabell/Wayne Animal Control Shelter. Patrons are asked to donate a can of dog or cat food during the events, which includes,Marie Antoinette's Cake Walk, DaVinci's Coloring Contest, Mr. Peabody's Petting Zoo (hosted by Petland and Lowe's King Tut's Kid Korner). Adolescent Health Region Two will be in the lobby to raise awareness , accept donations and answer questions.
Here's a few scenes from the face painting and furry friend celebration.
Just because the party's over, there are still animals in need whether at the Cabell/Wayne, Raleigh County, Lewisburg or other shelters. Volunteers and donations always needed.