- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Stories of Homelessness
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spin Offs of Harry Potter, Star Wars Will Greet Holiday Moviegoers
- Huntington Police Department Wins Drug Incinerator
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
The WV Senate turned down efforts to move restrictions to 24 weeks after the woman's last menstrual cycle. The House voted 85-15 to approve the Senate version which contains amendments.
The bill prohibits abortion after 20 weeks unless the mother's life or a serious physical impairment would occur. An abortion is allowed after that time frame if the fetus is not viable.
This legislation would require that all abortions be reported to the state Department of Health and Human Resources. Violator's could be found guilty of a misdemeanor and fined $4,000.