- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- COMMENTARY: Ghost Ship Tragedy Recalls Learrning the Meaning of Off Record Until....
- WVDNR News: 2016 West Virginia deer firearms season fact sheet
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
The WV Senate turned down efforts to move restrictions to 24 weeks after the woman's last menstrual cycle. The House voted 85-15 to approve the Senate version which contains amendments.
The bill prohibits abortion after 20 weeks unless the mother's life or a serious physical impairment would occur. An abortion is allowed after that time frame if the fetus is not viable.
This legislation would require that all abortions be reported to the state Department of Health and Human Resources. Violator's could be found guilty of a misdemeanor and fined $4,000.