- DEVELOPING ... 10,000 Estimated Addicted in Cabell County; Pennsylvania Encountering Stronger, Narcon Resistent Fentanyl
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- FIRST GLANCE: "Circle"a Gradually Horrific Allegory for a Social Media Obsessed Society
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
The WV Senate turned down efforts to move restrictions to 24 weeks after the woman's last menstrual cycle. The House voted 85-15 to approve the Senate version which contains amendments.
The bill prohibits abortion after 20 weeks unless the mother's life or a serious physical impairment would occur. An abortion is allowed after that time frame if the fetus is not viable.
This legislation would require that all abortions be reported to the state Department of Health and Human Resources. Violator's could be found guilty of a misdemeanor and fined $4,000.