- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- DEVELOPING... Snowfall Continues, Road Closings Reported
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- DEVELOPING: Thousands without Power in Cabell, including part of Marshall
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
The WV Senate turned down efforts to move restrictions to 24 weeks after the woman's last menstrual cycle. The House voted 85-15 to approve the Senate version which contains amendments.
The bill prohibits abortion after 20 weeks unless the mother's life or a serious physical impairment would occur. An abortion is allowed after that time frame if the fetus is not viable.
This legislation would require that all abortions be reported to the state Department of Health and Human Resources. Violator's could be found guilty of a misdemeanor and fined $4,000.