- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Queen Elsa Appears Saturday
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
As a historic note, Marshall did not acquire all of the former Stone and Thomas property. The portion to the east that included the former entrance , display frontage, and elevator tower was not included. This section of the former Anderson Newcomb Company store had been added during various expansions.
For those old timers that remember visiting the store, the shoe department, the areas immediately after stepping off the elevators, the former beauty shop, and the men's department are not part of the original structure.
The video supplied by Marshall University outlines the downtown renaissance anticipated by the opening of the new facility.