- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Ohio Children’s Hospitals Develop New Interventions to Prevent Repeat Child Abuse
- Doctor honors family’s medical legacy with School of Medicine scholarship
- Zombies are coming to Barboursville
- Bunny Bombshell Guest for Boyd County Library Monster Bash
- Lewis College of Business appoints new division heads
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
As a historic note, Marshall did not acquire all of the former Stone and Thomas property. The portion to the east that included the former entrance , display frontage, and elevator tower was not included. This section of the former Anderson Newcomb Company store had been added during various expansions.
For those old timers that remember visiting the store, the shoe department, the areas immediately after stepping off the elevators, the former beauty shop, and the men's department are not part of the original structure.
The video supplied by Marshall University outlines the downtown renaissance anticipated by the opening of the new facility.