- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
An Evening of Cabaret with Roslyn Kind Debuts
Fresh off the European stretch of Streisand’s World Tour, Kind will entertain audiences with family stories. Her vocal expertise will also be on full display at the JOAN C. EDWARDS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER. Having performed on Broadway and prestigious venues like the Lincoln Center, Kind will be sure to display her superstar pedigree.
Patrons interested in a truly unique show should secure their tickets to Roslyn Kind now. Held in the intimate confines of the JOAN C. EDWARDS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, this show will be sure to entertain and inspire. Kind seems to touch those wherever she tours and has a way of truly connecting with the audience. Reminiscing about times past, Kind will bring both her grace and emotion to the stage.
An Evening of Cabaret with Roslyn Kind is sponsored by KEE 100, Oldies 97.1, WVHU, WSAZ, The Herald Dispatch, Marshall University, and The Marshall Artists Series. Tickets for Roslyn Kind are $51.15. To ensure your place at this magnificent night of cabaret, be sure to contact the Marshall Artists Series Box Office at 304-696-6656. Or order tickets online at Ticketmaster.com You may also visit our box office located in the Joan C. Edwards Playhouse on the Marshall University campus. Box office hours are Monday through Friday 12 p.m.-5 p.m.