- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington Cosplayer Bunny Bombshell appears at Somerset KY Con
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- SHELLY'S WORLD: "The Magic! The Magic!"
- OP ED: The Candidate in the Coal Fields; Opinion of National Mining Association
- Maker Vault Opens at RCBI
- FLASHBACK: Eight Years Later Hickman Murder Case Still Open
- Hillary for Kentucky Launches Kentucky Women for Hillary
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
An Evening of Cabaret with Roslyn Kind Debuts
Fresh off the European stretch of Streisand’s World Tour, Kind will entertain audiences with family stories. Her vocal expertise will also be on full display at the JOAN C. EDWARDS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER. Having performed on Broadway and prestigious venues like the Lincoln Center, Kind will be sure to display her superstar pedigree.
Patrons interested in a truly unique show should secure their tickets to Roslyn Kind now. Held in the intimate confines of the JOAN C. EDWARDS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, this show will be sure to entertain and inspire. Kind seems to touch those wherever she tours and has a way of truly connecting with the audience. Reminiscing about times past, Kind will bring both her grace and emotion to the stage.
An Evening of Cabaret with Roslyn Kind is sponsored by KEE 100, Oldies 97.1, WVHU, WSAZ, The Herald Dispatch, Marshall University, and The Marshall Artists Series. Tickets for Roslyn Kind are $51.15. To ensure your place at this magnificent night of cabaret, be sure to contact the Marshall Artists Series Box Office at 304-696-6656. Or order tickets online at Ticketmaster.com You may also visit our box office located in the Joan C. Edwards Playhouse on the Marshall University campus. Box office hours are Monday through Friday 12 p.m.-5 p.m.