- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- Former Detroit Man Receives Nine Years Prison for Heroin Distribution
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Edge Lower
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- The Ohio River Terminals Company LLC Submits Voluntary Remediation Application for Huntington Site
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 15, 2014
An Evening of Cabaret with Roslyn Kind Debuts
Fresh off the European stretch of Streisand’s World Tour, Kind will entertain audiences with family stories. Her vocal expertise will also be on full display at the JOAN C. EDWARDS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER. Having performed on Broadway and prestigious venues like the Lincoln Center, Kind will be sure to display her superstar pedigree.
Patrons interested in a truly unique show should secure their tickets to Roslyn Kind now. Held in the intimate confines of the JOAN C. EDWARDS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, this show will be sure to entertain and inspire. Kind seems to touch those wherever she tours and has a way of truly connecting with the audience. Reminiscing about times past, Kind will bring both her grace and emotion to the stage.
An Evening of Cabaret with Roslyn Kind is sponsored by KEE 100, Oldies 97.1, WVHU, WSAZ, The Herald Dispatch, Marshall University, and The Marshall Artists Series. Tickets for Roslyn Kind are $51.15. To ensure your place at this magnificent night of cabaret, be sure to contact the Marshall Artists Series Box Office at 304-696-6656. Or order tickets online at Ticketmaster.com You may also visit our box office located in the Joan C. Edwards Playhouse on the Marshall University campus. Box office hours are Monday through Friday 12 p.m.-5 p.m.