- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
An Evening of Cabaret with Roslyn Kind Debuts
Fresh off the European stretch of Streisand’s World Tour, Kind will entertain audiences with family stories. Her vocal expertise will also be on full display at the JOAN C. EDWARDS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER. Having performed on Broadway and prestigious venues like the Lincoln Center, Kind will be sure to display her superstar pedigree.
Patrons interested in a truly unique show should secure their tickets to Roslyn Kind now. Held in the intimate confines of the JOAN C. EDWARDS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, this show will be sure to entertain and inspire. Kind seems to touch those wherever she tours and has a way of truly connecting with the audience. Reminiscing about times past, Kind will bring both her grace and emotion to the stage.
An Evening of Cabaret with Roslyn Kind is sponsored by KEE 100, Oldies 97.1, WVHU, WSAZ, The Herald Dispatch, Marshall University, and The Marshall Artists Series. Tickets for Roslyn Kind are $51.15. To ensure your place at this magnificent night of cabaret, be sure to contact the Marshall Artists Series Box Office at 304-696-6656. Or order tickets online at Ticketmaster.com You may also visit our box office located in the Joan C. Edwards Playhouse on the Marshall University campus. Box office hours are Monday through Friday 12 p.m.-5 p.m.