- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
He has been assigned to the K-9 Unit for the past six years. In 2013, Patton and his K-9, Nero, were responsible for confiscating almost 90 grams of cocaine, 35 pounds of marijuana and more than 1,095 grams of heroin. The team also was responsible for the seizure of $35,677 in currency. Congratulations, Officer Patton (and Nero).