- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
He has been assigned to the K-9 Unit for the past six years. In 2013, Patton and his K-9, Nero, were responsible for confiscating almost 90 grams of cocaine, 35 pounds of marijuana and more than 1,095 grams of heroin. The team also was responsible for the seizure of $35,677 in currency. Congratulations, Officer Patton (and Nero).