- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Hope Tower Will be Evacuated
Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
He has been assigned to the K-9 Unit for the past six years. In 2013, Patton and his K-9, Nero, were responsible for confiscating almost 90 grams of cocaine, 35 pounds of marijuana and more than 1,095 grams of heroin. The team also was responsible for the seizure of $35,677 in currency. Congratulations, Officer Patton (and Nero).