- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
He has been assigned to the K-9 Unit for the past six years. In 2013, Patton and his K-9, Nero, were responsible for confiscating almost 90 grams of cocaine, 35 pounds of marijuana and more than 1,095 grams of heroin. The team also was responsible for the seizure of $35,677 in currency. Congratulations, Officer Patton (and Nero).