- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
He has been assigned to the K-9 Unit for the past six years. In 2013, Patton and his K-9, Nero, were responsible for confiscating almost 90 grams of cocaine, 35 pounds of marijuana and more than 1,095 grams of heroin. The team also was responsible for the seizure of $35,677 in currency. Congratulations, Officer Patton (and Nero).