- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- CNN Reports at least 20 Dead; Governor Tomblin Issues Statement on Flooding Response Effort
Winners of student pharmacist competition announced at MU School of Pharmacy
The winners and their hometowns are as follows:
- 1st place: Sarah J. Dunaway, Greenup, Ky.
- 2nd place: (1st runner-up): Stephanie F. Walker, Auburndale, Fla.
- 3rd place (2nd runner-up): Megan R. DeLong, Louisa, Ky.
- 4th place (3rd runner-up): Daphne B. Hollingsworth, Gallipolis, Ohio
This is the first time Marshall, which opened its school of pharmacy in 2012, has participated in the contest. It is designed to encourage student pharmacists in their efforts to become better patient educators. This year's contest was sponsored by Fruth Pharmacy.