- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
Winners of student pharmacist competition announced at MU School of Pharmacy
The winners and their hometowns are as follows:
- 1st place: Sarah J. Dunaway, Greenup, Ky.
- 2nd place: (1st runner-up): Stephanie F. Walker, Auburndale, Fla.
- 3rd place (2nd runner-up): Megan R. DeLong, Louisa, Ky.
- 4th place (3rd runner-up): Daphne B. Hollingsworth, Gallipolis, Ohio
This is the first time Marshall, which opened its school of pharmacy in 2012, has participated in the contest. It is designed to encourage student pharmacists in their efforts to become better patient educators. This year's contest was sponsored by Fruth Pharmacy.