- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Lecture on Dr. Carter G. Woodson to kick off ‘Huntington Lecture Series’
Winners of student pharmacist competition announced at MU School of Pharmacy
The winners and their hometowns are as follows:
- 1st place: Sarah J. Dunaway, Greenup, Ky.
- 2nd place: (1st runner-up): Stephanie F. Walker, Auburndale, Fla.
- 3rd place (2nd runner-up): Megan R. DeLong, Louisa, Ky.
- 4th place (3rd runner-up): Daphne B. Hollingsworth, Gallipolis, Ohio
This is the first time Marshall, which opened its school of pharmacy in 2012, has participated in the contest. It is designed to encourage student pharmacists in their efforts to become better patient educators. This year's contest was sponsored by Fruth Pharmacy.