- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- Huntington to Enter Frontier's America's Best City
- Hotel May Come to Central City
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Roller Girls Double Header Headed for Big Sandy
- Bates Stepping Down as Council Chairman; Elected President HMDA
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Urges Holiday Shoppers to Be Cautious When Using Mobile Checkouts
Winners of student pharmacist competition announced at MU School of Pharmacy
The winners and their hometowns are as follows:
- 1st place: Sarah J. Dunaway, Greenup, Ky.
- 2nd place: (1st runner-up): Stephanie F. Walker, Auburndale, Fla.
- 3rd place (2nd runner-up): Megan R. DeLong, Louisa, Ky.
- 4th place (3rd runner-up): Daphne B. Hollingsworth, Gallipolis, Ohio
This is the first time Marshall, which opened its school of pharmacy in 2012, has participated in the contest. It is designed to encourage student pharmacists in their efforts to become better patient educators. This year's contest was sponsored by Fruth Pharmacy.