- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
Winners of student pharmacist competition announced at MU School of Pharmacy
The winners and their hometowns are as follows:
- 1st place: Sarah J. Dunaway, Greenup, Ky.
- 2nd place: (1st runner-up): Stephanie F. Walker, Auburndale, Fla.
- 3rd place (2nd runner-up): Megan R. DeLong, Louisa, Ky.
- 4th place (3rd runner-up): Daphne B. Hollingsworth, Gallipolis, Ohio
This is the first time Marshall, which opened its school of pharmacy in 2012, has participated in the contest. It is designed to encourage student pharmacists in their efforts to become better patient educators. This year's contest was sponsored by Fruth Pharmacy.