- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Former A+ Care Pharmacy Sentenced to 64 Months in Federal Prison and Forfeited $2.3 Million and a Lexus
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
Opening Day ticket packages go on sale Saturday at GABP
The new “Opening Day Double Play” package includes one ticket (either View Level or Standing-Room-Only) to the March 31 season opener vs. the St. Louis Cardinals (4:10 pm) plus one Field Box ticket to any April game of the fan’s choice.
1,000 View Level and 500 Standing-Room-Only tickets will be available as part of these packages.
Prices for the “Opening Day Double Play” ticket packages are:
• $65 for one Opening Day Standing-Room-Only ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any game in April.
• $75 for one Opening Day View Level ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any game in April.
There is a limit of four packages per person. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted. Last year’s tickets sold out in less than one hour.
Fans will not be permitted to form a line for tickets prior to Friday, March 14 at 9 am, at which time numbered wristbands will be distributed. Fans must be present to receive a wristband and may not hold spots in line for friends or family who are not in attendance. Fans will be expected to remain on-site, with random checks being performed, until the ticket sale begins.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages on the property of Great American Ball Park is a violation of state law and violators will be asked to leave the premises by police. Open flames and propane heaters will not be permitted on the ballpark premises.
The Opening Day ticket sale will happen rain or shine.