- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Huntington Police Nab Two for Possession of Controlled Substance
- Nonprofit Organization Opens Applications and Nominations to Take Children with Chronic and Terminal Illnesses and Their Families to Walt Disney World
- State Film Office to Host Workforce Training Master Class June 25-26
- OP ED: The Candidate in the Coal Fields; Opinion of National Mining Association
Opening Day ticket packages go on sale Saturday at GABP
The new “Opening Day Double Play” package includes one ticket (either View Level or Standing-Room-Only) to the March 31 season opener vs. the St. Louis Cardinals (4:10 pm) plus one Field Box ticket to any April game of the fan’s choice.
1,000 View Level and 500 Standing-Room-Only tickets will be available as part of these packages.
Prices for the “Opening Day Double Play” ticket packages are:
• $65 for one Opening Day Standing-Room-Only ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any game in April.
• $75 for one Opening Day View Level ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any game in April.
There is a limit of four packages per person. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted. Last year’s tickets sold out in less than one hour.
Fans will not be permitted to form a line for tickets prior to Friday, March 14 at 9 am, at which time numbered wristbands will be distributed. Fans must be present to receive a wristband and may not hold spots in line for friends or family who are not in attendance. Fans will be expected to remain on-site, with random checks being performed, until the ticket sale begins.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages on the property of Great American Ball Park is a violation of state law and violators will be asked to leave the premises by police. Open flames and propane heaters will not be permitted on the ballpark premises.
The Opening Day ticket sale will happen rain or shine.