- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
Opening Day ticket packages go on sale Saturday at GABP
The new “Opening Day Double Play” package includes one ticket (either View Level or Standing-Room-Only) to the March 31 season opener vs. the St. Louis Cardinals (4:10 pm) plus one Field Box ticket to any April game of the fan’s choice.
1,000 View Level and 500 Standing-Room-Only tickets will be available as part of these packages.
Prices for the “Opening Day Double Play” ticket packages are:
• $65 for one Opening Day Standing-Room-Only ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any game in April.
• $75 for one Opening Day View Level ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any game in April.
There is a limit of four packages per person. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted. Last year’s tickets sold out in less than one hour.
Fans will not be permitted to form a line for tickets prior to Friday, March 14 at 9 am, at which time numbered wristbands will be distributed. Fans must be present to receive a wristband and may not hold spots in line for friends or family who are not in attendance. Fans will be expected to remain on-site, with random checks being performed, until the ticket sale begins.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages on the property of Great American Ball Park is a violation of state law and violators will be asked to leave the premises by police. Open flames and propane heaters will not be permitted on the ballpark premises.
The Opening Day ticket sale will happen rain or shine.