- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
Opening Day ticket packages go on sale Saturday at GABP
The new “Opening Day Double Play” package includes one ticket (either View Level or Standing-Room-Only) to the March 31 season opener vs. the St. Louis Cardinals (4:10 pm) plus one Field Box ticket to any April game of the fan’s choice.
1,000 View Level and 500 Standing-Room-Only tickets will be available as part of these packages.
Prices for the “Opening Day Double Play” ticket packages are:
• $65 for one Opening Day Standing-Room-Only ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any game in April.
• $75 for one Opening Day View Level ticket plus one Field Box ticket to any game in April.
There is a limit of four packages per person. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted. Last year’s tickets sold out in less than one hour.
Fans will not be permitted to form a line for tickets prior to Friday, March 14 at 9 am, at which time numbered wristbands will be distributed. Fans must be present to receive a wristband and may not hold spots in line for friends or family who are not in attendance. Fans will be expected to remain on-site, with random checks being performed, until the ticket sale begins.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages on the property of Great American Ball Park is a violation of state law and violators will be asked to leave the premises by police. Open flames and propane heaters will not be permitted on the ballpark premises.
The Opening Day ticket sale will happen rain or shine.