- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Huntington Task Force Seizes Drugs, Cash
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- Fire Prevention Parade Monday Night Downtown
Herrion Resigns as Marshall Men’s Basketball Coach
Herrion went 67-67 in his four years leading the Herd, including a berth in the 2011 CIT and the 2012 NIT, the program’s first bid in that tournament since 1988.
“I want to thank Tom for his loyalty and dedication to our university and men’s basketball program,” Hamrick said. “The success of Thundering Herd basketball is critical to not only the future of Marshall Athletics, but also to our continuing efforts to upgrade our entire program and our facilities, along with our Big Green Scholarship Fund membership. We will begin a national search immediately to identify the right person to help this program achieve greater success.”
Herrion’s career record is 147-105. He served as College of Charleston’s head coach for four seasons as well, amassing an 80-38 mark with a second-round appearance in the 2003 NIT.