- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Federal ACLU Suit Names Cabell County Clerk
- U.S. Attorney's Office and DEA announce collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Herrion Resigns as Marshall Men’s Basketball Coach
Herrion went 67-67 in his four years leading the Herd, including a berth in the 2011 CIT and the 2012 NIT, the program’s first bid in that tournament since 1988.
“I want to thank Tom for his loyalty and dedication to our university and men’s basketball program,” Hamrick said. “The success of Thundering Herd basketball is critical to not only the future of Marshall Athletics, but also to our continuing efforts to upgrade our entire program and our facilities, along with our Big Green Scholarship Fund membership. We will begin a national search immediately to identify the right person to help this program achieve greater success.”
Herrion’s career record is 147-105. He served as College of Charleston’s head coach for four seasons as well, amassing an 80-38 mark with a second-round appearance in the 2003 NIT.