- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
Herrion Resigns as Marshall Men’s Basketball Coach
Herrion went 67-67 in his four years leading the Herd, including a berth in the 2011 CIT and the 2012 NIT, the program’s first bid in that tournament since 1988.
“I want to thank Tom for his loyalty and dedication to our university and men’s basketball program,” Hamrick said. “The success of Thundering Herd basketball is critical to not only the future of Marshall Athletics, but also to our continuing efforts to upgrade our entire program and our facilities, along with our Big Green Scholarship Fund membership. We will begin a national search immediately to identify the right person to help this program achieve greater success.”
Herrion’s career record is 147-105. He served as College of Charleston’s head coach for four seasons as well, amassing an 80-38 mark with a second-round appearance in the 2003 NIT.