- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Local Students Score Top Prizes in West Virginia American Water “Protect Our Watersheds” Art Contest
Herrion Resigns as Marshall Men’s Basketball Coach
Herrion went 67-67 in his four years leading the Herd, including a berth in the 2011 CIT and the 2012 NIT, the program’s first bid in that tournament since 1988.
“I want to thank Tom for his loyalty and dedication to our university and men’s basketball program,” Hamrick said. “The success of Thundering Herd basketball is critical to not only the future of Marshall Athletics, but also to our continuing efforts to upgrade our entire program and our facilities, along with our Big Green Scholarship Fund membership. We will begin a national search immediately to identify the right person to help this program achieve greater success.”
Herrion’s career record is 147-105. He served as College of Charleston’s head coach for four seasons as well, amassing an 80-38 mark with a second-round appearance in the 2003 NIT.