- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- Students work to solve West Virginia’s biggest challenges
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
UPDATED: Homeless Veteran Bank Robbery Suspect Turns Himself In; Mayor Compliments HPD
He has been charged with one count of bank robbery and his bond set at $25,000. He has been taken to the Western Regional Jail.
The robbery at about 4 p.m. Friday, March 14, shut down Fifth Avenue for hours as officers searched for a suspect, who at first was believed to still be inside the bank building. Employees of the Steptoe & Johnson law firm, located on the bank's upstairs floors, sheltered in place before police after a floor by floor search escorted them out of the structure.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams on his Facebook page stated: "I couldn't be prouder tonight of the Officers of the Huntington Police Department. They handled a frightening situation with professionalism and dignity. More importantly, their tactics resulted in the suspect surrendering without incident. Well done HPD"