- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- OP ED: Time to Start Campaign to Build Sound Boys and Men
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Huntington City Council Agenda Tuesday October 13
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
Huntington Police Seek Suspect in Bar Shooting
About ten minutes later at 2:41 a.m., a man suffering a non-life threatening chest wound arrived at the Cabell Huntington Hospital Emergency Room. Brandon Jennings, 21, of Huntington, underwent surgery and is expected to recover. Investigators will interview Jennings when he recovers from surgery.
According to Huntington Police Lt. John Williams many of the patrons fled the bar immediately after the shooting. Officers attempted to interview several of the witnesses, but no one "admitted observing any altercation in the dance floor area where the shooting is believed to have taken place," Williams said in a prepared release.
No weapons have been recovered. No information was obtained from friends of the victim. According to the Herald Dispatch, the West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Commission has suspended the license of Club 1201 for ten days.
Any person who may have information on this incident is asked to call 304-696-4444.