- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington Prepares for Ho-Ho-Ho
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Huntington Police Seek Suspect in Bar Shooting
About ten minutes later at 2:41 a.m., a man suffering a non-life threatening chest wound arrived at the Cabell Huntington Hospital Emergency Room. Brandon Jennings, 21, of Huntington, underwent surgery and is expected to recover. Investigators will interview Jennings when he recovers from surgery.
According to Huntington Police Lt. John Williams many of the patrons fled the bar immediately after the shooting. Officers attempted to interview several of the witnesses, but no one "admitted observing any altercation in the dance floor area where the shooting is believed to have taken place," Williams said in a prepared release.
No weapons have been recovered. No information was obtained from friends of the victim. According to the Herald Dispatch, the West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Commission has suspended the license of Club 1201 for ten days.
Any person who may have information on this incident is asked to call 304-696-4444.