- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Men vs. Women: Work-Life Balance
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
Huntington Police Seek Suspect in Bar Shooting
About ten minutes later at 2:41 a.m., a man suffering a non-life threatening chest wound arrived at the Cabell Huntington Hospital Emergency Room. Brandon Jennings, 21, of Huntington, underwent surgery and is expected to recover. Investigators will interview Jennings when he recovers from surgery.
According to Huntington Police Lt. John Williams many of the patrons fled the bar immediately after the shooting. Officers attempted to interview several of the witnesses, but no one "admitted observing any altercation in the dance floor area where the shooting is believed to have taken place," Williams said in a prepared release.
No weapons have been recovered. No information was obtained from friends of the victim. According to the Herald Dispatch, the West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Commission has suspended the license of Club 1201 for ten days.
Any person who may have information on this incident is asked to call 304-696-4444.