- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Huntington Police Seek Suspect in Bar Shooting
About ten minutes later at 2:41 a.m., a man suffering a non-life threatening chest wound arrived at the Cabell Huntington Hospital Emergency Room. Brandon Jennings, 21, of Huntington, underwent surgery and is expected to recover. Investigators will interview Jennings when he recovers from surgery.
According to Huntington Police Lt. John Williams many of the patrons fled the bar immediately after the shooting. Officers attempted to interview several of the witnesses, but no one "admitted observing any altercation in the dance floor area where the shooting is believed to have taken place," Williams said in a prepared release.
No weapons have been recovered. No information was obtained from friends of the victim. According to the Herald Dispatch, the West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Commission has suspended the license of Club 1201 for ten days.
Any person who may have information on this incident is asked to call 304-696-4444.