- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
Express Automotive Destroyed by Fire
Five engines responded including a ladder and heavy rescue truck. Although only a cement wall was left standing, Huntington firefighters prevented the blaze from spreading.
The cause is unknown. and fire marshals will visit the scene Monday. No damage estimates have been reported.