- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
Insiders Say Offer Made to Holbrook for Columbia Chief of Police
According to WOLO, Holbrook told Columbia City Council that he was prepared to "invest in the community" for a long time citing the fact that he has a ten year old daughter.
"I've been married for 26 years, three children with a 10-year-old daughter that I'm prepared to invest in a community for a long time. My other home is in the Carolinas. Nothing would make me prouder than to be able to go home a second time," said Holbrook the ABC affiliate reported.