- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- UPDATE: Send Inspirational Wishes to Family Facing Grief
Insiders Say Offer Made to Holbrook for Columbia Chief of Police
According to WOLO, Holbrook told Columbia City Council that he was prepared to "invest in the community" for a long time citing the fact that he has a ten year old daughter.
"I've been married for 26 years, three children with a 10-year-old daughter that I'm prepared to invest in a community for a long time. My other home is in the Carolinas. Nothing would make me prouder than to be able to go home a second time," said Holbrook the ABC affiliate reported.