- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Huntington Police Continue War on Drugs; Accused Detroit Murderer Arrested
Insiders Say Offer Made to Holbrook for Columbia Chief of Police
According to WOLO, Holbrook told Columbia City Council that he was prepared to "invest in the community" for a long time citing the fact that he has a ten year old daughter.
"I've been married for 26 years, three children with a 10-year-old daughter that I'm prepared to invest in a community for a long time. My other home is in the Carolinas. Nothing would make me prouder than to be able to go home a second time," said Holbrook the ABC affiliate reported.