- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- Dollar Tree Acquires Family Dollar
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
- Applications being accepted for two controlled deer hunts in 2015: Pipestem Resort State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Will Receive Brownfields Grant
- Man Convicted of Heroin Distribution Hid Drug Under Police Car Seat
- Building Formerly Considered for Southside Gun/Pawn Shop Burns
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
Huntington Woman Found Dead in South Carolina; Man Charged with Murder
WSPA-TV reported that Greenville Sheriff's Deputies arrested Richard Neal Davis, 57, of Simpsonville. According to Deputy Drew Pinciaro an autopsy revealed that the victim died from "multiple blunt force injuries." Deputy Pinciaro said that the two appeared to have known each other and were involved in an altercation.
No further details are available.