- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- One Dead Following Huntington Shooting
- Marshall Day at the Capitol to take place next Thursday
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
Huntington Woman Found Dead in South Carolina; Man Charged with Murder
WSPA-TV reported that Greenville Sheriff's Deputies arrested Richard Neal Davis, 57, of Simpsonville. According to Deputy Drew Pinciaro an autopsy revealed that the victim died from "multiple blunt force injuries." Deputy Pinciaro said that the two appeared to have known each other and were involved in an altercation.
No further details are available.