- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Rally for Marijuana
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- City Attorney Resigns
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
Huntington Woman Found Dead in South Carolina; Man Charged with Murder
WSPA-TV reported that Greenville Sheriff's Deputies arrested Richard Neal Davis, 57, of Simpsonville. According to Deputy Drew Pinciaro an autopsy revealed that the victim died from "multiple blunt force injuries." Deputy Pinciaro said that the two appeared to have known each other and were involved in an altercation.
No further details are available.