- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
Huntington Woman Found Dead in South Carolina; Man Charged with Murder
WSPA-TV reported that Greenville Sheriff's Deputies arrested Richard Neal Davis, 57, of Simpsonville. According to Deputy Drew Pinciaro an autopsy revealed that the victim died from "multiple blunt force injuries." Deputy Pinciaro said that the two appeared to have known each other and were involved in an altercation.
No further details are available.