- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- SPORTS OP-ED: The New York City Ticker-Tape Parade That Nearly Didn't Happen
- DEVELOPING: Judge Rules NCAA's Athlete Pay Ban Violates Antitrust Law
- Rahall Announces Funding for Huntington Police
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in the Barboursville Area
Monday, March 17, 2014 - 22:39 Updated 23 weeks ago From WV American Water Release
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.