- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Live Theatricals for December
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in the Barboursville Area
Monday, March 17, 2014 - 22:39 Updated 1 year ago From WV American Water Release
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.