- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in the Barboursville Area
Monday, March 17, 2014 - 22:39 Updated 31 weeks ago From WV American Water Release
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.