- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University sentenced to federal prison for drug crime
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in the Barboursville Area
Monday, March 17, 2014 - 22:39 Updated 2 years ago From WV American Water Release
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.