- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Thacker's Ethics Complaint Does not Concern Pay Out; She Wants to Get to Work Also
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- This Weekend's Live Theatrical Options
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- One of Two in Pews Impacted by Drug, Substance Abuse
Gabriel Brothers, Inc. to open its renovated store in Huntington under the new name Gabe’s
Gabe’s Grand Opening – Saturday, April 5 at 8:00 a.m.
To celebrate the newly renovated Huntington store, Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be hosting a grand opening on Saturday, April 5th commencing at 8:00 a.m. at the store located at 3100 US RT 60. Huntington residents and shoppers can expect special offers and pricing along with food and music. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:00 a.m. just before doors open.
About Gabriel Brothers, Inc.
Gabriel Brothers, Inc., founded in 1961, is a privately-held discount fashion retailer headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia. The company currently operates 38 stores throughout Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. offers the best designer brands and fashions for up to 70 per cent off department and specialty store prices. Every store receives shipments of new merchandise at least twice a week in ladies, juniors, lingerie, men's and children's apparel, along with footwear, accessories, handbags, bath and beauty products, home décor, soft home, and housewares. Please visit www.mygabes.com or facebook.com/GabrielBrothers for more information about the company.