- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Fire Chief Resigns; Effective BEFORE Council Finance Hearings on Next Year's Budget
- One Council No Vote on Sanitary Board Increase
- Police Arrest Four on Drug Crimes
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
Gabriel Brothers, Inc. to open its renovated store in Huntington under the new name Gabe’s
Gabe’s Grand Opening – Saturday, April 5 at 8:00 a.m.
To celebrate the newly renovated Huntington store, Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be hosting a grand opening on Saturday, April 5th commencing at 8:00 a.m. at the store located at 3100 US RT 60. Huntington residents and shoppers can expect special offers and pricing along with food and music. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:00 a.m. just before doors open.
About Gabriel Brothers, Inc.
Gabriel Brothers, Inc., founded in 1961, is a privately-held discount fashion retailer headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia. The company currently operates 38 stores throughout Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. offers the best designer brands and fashions for up to 70 per cent off department and specialty store prices. Every store receives shipments of new merchandise at least twice a week in ladies, juniors, lingerie, men's and children's apparel, along with footwear, accessories, handbags, bath and beauty products, home décor, soft home, and housewares. Please visit www.mygabes.com or facebook.com/GabrielBrothers for more information about the company.