- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
Gabriel Brothers, Inc. to open its renovated store in Huntington under the new name Gabe’s
Gabe’s Grand Opening – Saturday, April 5 at 8:00 a.m.
To celebrate the newly renovated Huntington store, Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be hosting a grand opening on Saturday, April 5th commencing at 8:00 a.m. at the store located at 3100 US RT 60. Huntington residents and shoppers can expect special offers and pricing along with food and music. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:00 a.m. just before doors open.
About Gabriel Brothers, Inc.
Gabriel Brothers, Inc., founded in 1961, is a privately-held discount fashion retailer headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia. The company currently operates 38 stores throughout Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. offers the best designer brands and fashions for up to 70 per cent off department and specialty store prices. Every store receives shipments of new merchandise at least twice a week in ladies, juniors, lingerie, men's and children's apparel, along with footwear, accessories, handbags, bath and beauty products, home décor, soft home, and housewares. Please visit www.mygabes.com or facebook.com/GabrielBrothers for more information about the company.