- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- No Pawn Shop on South Side
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- CANCELLED: Community Hike March 7
- OP-ED: TPP, Peace and Conflict – it’s not about trade, it’s about how we trade
Gabriel Brothers, Inc. to open its renovated store in Huntington under the new name Gabe’s
Gabe’s Grand Opening – Saturday, April 5 at 8:00 a.m.
To celebrate the newly renovated Huntington store, Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be hosting a grand opening on Saturday, April 5th commencing at 8:00 a.m. at the store located at 3100 US RT 60. Huntington residents and shoppers can expect special offers and pricing along with food and music. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:00 a.m. just before doors open.
About Gabriel Brothers, Inc.
Gabriel Brothers, Inc., founded in 1961, is a privately-held discount fashion retailer headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia. The company currently operates 38 stores throughout Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. offers the best designer brands and fashions for up to 70 per cent off department and specialty store prices. Every store receives shipments of new merchandise at least twice a week in ladies, juniors, lingerie, men's and children's apparel, along with footwear, accessories, handbags, bath and beauty products, home décor, soft home, and housewares. Please visit www.mygabes.com or facebook.com/GabrielBrothers for more information about the company.