- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- DEVELOPING ... Council Considering Shortfall Projection
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
Gabriel Brothers, Inc. to open its renovated store in Huntington under the new name Gabe’s
Gabe’s Grand Opening – Saturday, April 5 at 8:00 a.m.
To celebrate the newly renovated Huntington store, Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be hosting a grand opening on Saturday, April 5th commencing at 8:00 a.m. at the store located at 3100 US RT 60. Huntington residents and shoppers can expect special offers and pricing along with food and music. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. will be holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:00 a.m. just before doors open.
About Gabriel Brothers, Inc.
Gabriel Brothers, Inc., founded in 1961, is a privately-held discount fashion retailer headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia. The company currently operates 38 stores throughout Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. Gabriel Brothers, Inc. offers the best designer brands and fashions for up to 70 per cent off department and specialty store prices. Every store receives shipments of new merchandise at least twice a week in ladies, juniors, lingerie, men's and children's apparel, along with footwear, accessories, handbags, bath and beauty products, home décor, soft home, and housewares. Please visit www.mygabes.com or facebook.com/GabrielBrothers for more information about the company.