- McDonie family establishes Marshall School of Medicine Scholarship
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Police Net Eleven Individual Arrests Jan. 13 & Early Hours of Jan. 14
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LOCATION CHANGE: Inaugural Private Party Planned for Schlotzsky's
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall to be home of Ellis Marsalis International Jazz Piano Competition, Festival
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Concepción and Larkin to throw first pitches on Opening Day
Considered two of the best shortstops in the history of the Reds and the National League, Concepción was named team captain in 1983 and Larkin was named captain prior to the 1997 season.
Concepción spent his entire 19-season major league career with Cincinnati and was inducted in the Reds Hall of Fame in 2000. His jersey number 13 was retired by the Reds in 2007.
Larkin played his entire 19-year career with the Reds and was a member of the Reds Hall of Fame Class of 2008. In 2012, he was inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown and his jersey number 11 was retired by the Reds.
Concepción also will serve as the grand marshal of the 95th Findlay Market Opening Day Parade, which kicks off at noon on Monday, March 31.
Larkin, along with Karl Ravich and John Kruk, will host ESPN’s “Baseball Tonight” pregame show on Opening Day live from noon to 1 p.m. on Crosley Terrace outside the front gates to Great American Ball Park.