- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
Julie Reeves returns to the stage of the Grand Ole Opry
This celebration with the "Julie Reeves Live" cast and crew will be broadcast on 93.7, The Dawg on March 26 (and can be heard worldwide on www.937dawg.com/listen on The Dawg's webpage). For Reeves, it is a return to the stage where she was honored to appear on multiple times during her music career in Nashville, but now to present her very popular morning show in the second year of this new career in radio.
“I was invited twice to the Opry as a nominee for ACM New Female Vocalist of the Year," Reeves said. "That had been the highlight of my career. Now that I have a new life with radio, it is a blessing to be able to go back to what had been a high point of my life and share that moment with my Tri-State radio family and Nashville friends." Joining Reeves during her show will be members of the Grand Ole Opry as well as Opry Vice President and General Manager, Pete Fisher.
Reeves is in her second year as a radio morning host, after charting with songs like "What I Need," "Trouble is a Woman" and "It's About Time." “It’s been an amazing year," Reeves said. "I’ve gone from wondering where my life was going to a number one rated morning radio show. The past year has been a whirlwind for sure!” On weekdays, "Julie Reeves Live" is heard in the Huntington market on 93.7 FM, The Dawg (www.937dawg.com), mornings from 6-to-9 a.m.