- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Death Watch' : American Terrorist Goes to Extremes to Avenge a Wrong
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: 2015 Begins with Urgency to Save the Caribbean from Climate Change
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Julie Reeves returns to the stage of the Grand Ole Opry
This celebration with the "Julie Reeves Live" cast and crew will be broadcast on 93.7, The Dawg on March 26 (and can be heard worldwide on www.937dawg.com/listen on The Dawg's webpage). For Reeves, it is a return to the stage where she was honored to appear on multiple times during her music career in Nashville, but now to present her very popular morning show in the second year of this new career in radio.
“I was invited twice to the Opry as a nominee for ACM New Female Vocalist of the Year," Reeves said. "That had been the highlight of my career. Now that I have a new life with radio, it is a blessing to be able to go back to what had been a high point of my life and share that moment with my Tri-State radio family and Nashville friends." Joining Reeves during her show will be members of the Grand Ole Opry as well as Opry Vice President and General Manager, Pete Fisher.
Reeves is in her second year as a radio morning host, after charting with songs like "What I Need," "Trouble is a Woman" and "It's About Time." “It’s been an amazing year," Reeves said. "I’ve gone from wondering where my life was going to a number one rated morning radio show. The past year has been a whirlwind for sure!” On weekdays, "Julie Reeves Live" is heard in the Huntington market on 93.7 FM, The Dawg (www.937dawg.com), mornings from 6-to-9 a.m.