- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
Countdown to Commencement attracts record 703 tentative graduates
Registrar Roberta Ferguson called this year's Countdown to Commencement ceremony "our most successful event ever." She said 395 tentative graduates attended the March 11 event, and 308 attended March 12, bringing the overall total to 703. Marshall has been conducting Countdown to Commencement since 2007.
"Graduation is the culmination of the efforts and sacrifices of our students and their families," Ferguson said. "I am so thankful that we share a deep commitment to make commencement and related activities memorable for our graduates and their families."Marshall will have two commencement ceremonies on May 10. The associate and bachelor's degree ceremony starts at 9 a.m., with the ceremony for master's and doctoral degree candidates beginning at 2 p.m.
"We were pleased with the number of parents who attended with prospective graduates," Ferguson said. "All in all, it was a highly successful event."