- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Nothing less than a complete commitment to safety at Hanford is acceptable
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Huntington Plans 12 Days of Christmas Celebration
- Services Held for Late WSAZ News Icon
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marshall No. 24 in College Football Playoff Rankings
- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
More than 80 employers expected to attend this spring's Career Expo
Recruiters will be sharing information on part-time, full-time and internship positions. More than 80 employers are expected to have recruiters at the event, representing the areas of customer service, IT/computer science, healthcare, media sales, engineering, insurance/financial services, corrections, retail management and many others.
A continually updated list of employers planning to attend the Career Expo is available at http://www.marshall.edu/career-services/events/careerexpo.html.
Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said students are encouraged to dress professionally and come prepared with multiple copies of their resumes. Hogsett said even if students are not looking for a job, attending the expo presents an excellent networking opportunity.
Leading up to the event, the Resume Doctor, Senior Career Counselor Mirek Bialk of Career Services, will be reviewing resumes for students from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on March 24 and March 27 in the Memorial Student Center lobby. No appointment is necessary. Students may also call Career Services for an appointment to create or review their resumes with a career counselor.If you have questions about the event, please contact Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or email@example.com