- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Many WV State Offices have Pre-Canadidacy Filings; Cabell Non-Partisan Judges too
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- HPD Makes Multiple Drug Related Arrests
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall Assistant Coach Charged with DUI
- Marshall's C-USA Championship Footage
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
More than 80 employers expected to attend this spring's Career Expo
Recruiters will be sharing information on part-time, full-time and internship positions. More than 80 employers are expected to have recruiters at the event, representing the areas of customer service, IT/computer science, healthcare, media sales, engineering, insurance/financial services, corrections, retail management and many others.
A continually updated list of employers planning to attend the Career Expo is available at http://www.marshall.edu/career-services/events/careerexpo.html.
Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said students are encouraged to dress professionally and come prepared with multiple copies of their resumes. Hogsett said even if students are not looking for a job, attending the expo presents an excellent networking opportunity.
Leading up to the event, the Resume Doctor, Senior Career Counselor Mirek Bialk of Career Services, will be reviewing resumes for students from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on March 24 and March 27 in the Memorial Student Center lobby. No appointment is necessary. Students may also call Career Services for an appointment to create or review their resumes with a career counselor.If you have questions about the event, please contact Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or firstname.lastname@example.org