- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Huntington Council Discusses Two Ordinances
- PSC Legacy Document Shows Dietz Landfill Closure Cost to be Shared by INCO, City
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- Pullman Plaza Sold; Will Become Hilton Doubletree
- Marshall listed among Best Online Liberal Arts Colleges for Bachelor’s Degrees
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Lecture Series Held at City Hall
More than 80 employers expected to attend this spring's Career Expo
Recruiters will be sharing information on part-time, full-time and internship positions. More than 80 employers are expected to have recruiters at the event, representing the areas of customer service, IT/computer science, healthcare, media sales, engineering, insurance/financial services, corrections, retail management and many others.
A continually updated list of employers planning to attend the Career Expo is available at http://www.marshall.edu/career-services/events/careerexpo.html.
Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said students are encouraged to dress professionally and come prepared with multiple copies of their resumes. Hogsett said even if students are not looking for a job, attending the expo presents an excellent networking opportunity.
Leading up to the event, the Resume Doctor, Senior Career Counselor Mirek Bialk of Career Services, will be reviewing resumes for students from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on March 24 and March 27 in the Memorial Student Center lobby. No appointment is necessary. Students may also call Career Services for an appointment to create or review their resumes with a career counselor.If you have questions about the event, please contact Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370 or firstname.lastname@example.org