- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Course Offered in April at MU Rec Center
The course provides skills necessary to work as a lifeguard in a variety of environments, including that required by summer lifeguard positions as well as professional careers lifeguarding. Successful completion of the course provides a 2-year American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
Participants must be at least 15 years old and able to pass certain swimming requirements. Course registration can be found at www.marshallcampusrec.com or by visiting the Welcome Desk at The Rec.
Here is the course schedule:
Friday, April 4: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, April 5: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 6: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information please contact Dan Belcher at 304-696-4651, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information on the Marshall Recreation Center, visit http://www.marshallcampusrec.com/.