- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Course Offered in April at MU Rec Center
The course provides skills necessary to work as a lifeguard in a variety of environments, including that required by summer lifeguard positions as well as professional careers lifeguarding. Successful completion of the course provides a 2-year American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
Participants must be at least 15 years old and able to pass certain swimming requirements. Course registration can be found at www.marshallcampusrec.com or by visiting the Welcome Desk at The Rec.
Here is the course schedule:
Friday, April 4: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, April 5: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 6: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information please contact Dan Belcher at 304-696-4651, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information on the Marshall Recreation Center, visit http://www.marshallcampusrec.com/.