- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- Goodwin Announces Run for Mayor of Charleston
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement to Recover Misused Charitable Funds
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Course Offered in April at MU Rec Center
The course provides skills necessary to work as a lifeguard in a variety of environments, including that required by summer lifeguard positions as well as professional careers lifeguarding. Successful completion of the course provides a 2-year American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
Participants must be at least 15 years old and able to pass certain swimming requirements. Course registration can be found at www.marshallcampusrec.com or by visiting the Welcome Desk at The Rec.
Here is the course schedule:
Friday, April 4: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, April 5: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 6: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information please contact Dan Belcher at 304-696-4651, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information on the Marshall Recreation Center, visit http://www.marshallcampusrec.com/.