- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Course Offered in April at MU Rec Center
The course provides skills necessary to work as a lifeguard in a variety of environments, including that required by summer lifeguard positions as well as professional careers lifeguarding. Successful completion of the course provides a 2-year American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
Participants must be at least 15 years old and able to pass certain swimming requirements. Course registration can be found at www.marshallcampusrec.com or by visiting the Welcome Desk at The Rec.
Here is the course schedule:
Friday, April 4: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, April 5: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 6: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information please contact Dan Belcher at 304-696-4651, or via e-mail at email@example.com.For more information on the Marshall Recreation Center, visit http://www.marshallcampusrec.com/.