- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Course Offered in April at MU Rec Center
The course provides skills necessary to work as a lifeguard in a variety of environments, including that required by summer lifeguard positions as well as professional careers lifeguarding. Successful completion of the course provides a 2-year American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
Participants must be at least 15 years old and able to pass certain swimming requirements. Course registration can be found at www.marshallcampusrec.com or by visiting the Welcome Desk at The Rec.
Here is the course schedule:
Friday, April 4: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, April 5: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 6: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information please contact Dan Belcher at 304-696-4651, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information on the Marshall Recreation Center, visit http://www.marshallcampusrec.com/.