- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- CFPB and States Take Action Against Freedom Stores for Illegal Debt Collection Practices Against Servicemembers
Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Course Offered in April at MU Rec Center
The course provides skills necessary to work as a lifeguard in a variety of environments, including that required by summer lifeguard positions as well as professional careers lifeguarding. Successful completion of the course provides a 2-year American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
Participants must be at least 15 years old and able to pass certain swimming requirements. Course registration can be found at www.marshallcampusrec.com or by visiting the Welcome Desk at The Rec.
Here is the course schedule:
Friday, April 4: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, April 5: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 6: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information please contact Dan Belcher at 304-696-4651, or via e-mail at email@example.com.For more information on the Marshall Recreation Center, visit http://www.marshallcampusrec.com/.