- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington Awaits Plans for Curtailing Budget Overages
- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- HMDA Meets Monday Afternoon
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Congressman Rahall Visits HPD, Meets with Mayor Williams, Holbrook
Meanwhile, no official word has come on Holbrook's discussions about becoming Police Chief of Columbia, S.C. One source indicated an offer had been extended to him by Columbia's city manager. Holbrook and his family visited the city last weekend.
As Holbrook determines his decision, Huntington City Council resumes its series of budget hearings Thursday, March 20, fifteen minutes following the council work session. The work session begins at 4 p.m. in council chambers. Departments whose budget proposals will be presented by Public Works including Sanitation & Trash Fund, Civic Arena- Coal Severance- Transfers.