- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- "Mockingjay Part One" Evokes Symbolism, Thought, Less Hunting
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
Huntington Police Chief Search Committee Members Announced
Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Layton Cottrill, general counsel and senior vice president for executive affairs at Marshall University.
The Rev. Reginald Hill, pastor of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church.
Randy Moore, vice president of the West Virginia AFL-CIO; subdistrict director of the United Steelworkers of America.
Dan O’Hanlon, retired Cabell Circuit Court judge (committee chairman).
Donna Rumbaugh, president of the Neighborhood Institute of Huntington; owner of Perennial Favorites Greenhouse.
David Tyson, attorney, Tyson & Tyson Law Firm.
Joseph L. Williams Jr., chairman and CEO of Basic Supply Company, Inc.; former Huntington mayor.
Brandi Jacobs-Jones, director of administration and finance for the City of Huntington.
Jim Johnson, constituent services liaison, City of Huntington.
Johnson will serve as interim Chief of Police.