- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
Huntington Police Chief Search Committee Members Announced
Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Layton Cottrill, general counsel and senior vice president for executive affairs at Marshall University.
The Rev. Reginald Hill, pastor of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church.
Randy Moore, vice president of the West Virginia AFL-CIO; subdistrict director of the United Steelworkers of America.
Dan O’Hanlon, retired Cabell Circuit Court judge (committee chairman).
Donna Rumbaugh, president of the Neighborhood Institute of Huntington; owner of Perennial Favorites Greenhouse.
David Tyson, attorney, Tyson & Tyson Law Firm.
Joseph L. Williams Jr., chairman and CEO of Basic Supply Company, Inc.; former Huntington mayor.
Brandi Jacobs-Jones, director of administration and finance for the City of Huntington.
Jim Johnson, constituent services liaison, City of Huntington.
Johnson will serve as interim Chief of Police.