- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- One Dead Following Huntington Shooting
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
Huntington Police Chief Search Committee Members Announced
Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Layton Cottrill, general counsel and senior vice president for executive affairs at Marshall University.
The Rev. Reginald Hill, pastor of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church.
Randy Moore, vice president of the West Virginia AFL-CIO; subdistrict director of the United Steelworkers of America.
Dan O’Hanlon, retired Cabell Circuit Court judge (committee chairman).
Donna Rumbaugh, president of the Neighborhood Institute of Huntington; owner of Perennial Favorites Greenhouse.
David Tyson, attorney, Tyson & Tyson Law Firm.
Joseph L. Williams Jr., chairman and CEO of Basic Supply Company, Inc.; former Huntington mayor.
Brandi Jacobs-Jones, director of administration and finance for the City of Huntington.
Jim Johnson, constituent services liaison, City of Huntington.
Johnson will serve as interim Chief of Police.