- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- EPA Orders CSX to Clean up Areas Impacted by West Virginia Train Derailment
- West Virginia Senate Unanimously Passes Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Claims Transparency Act
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
- Thundering Herd Snaps Skid, Upends UTEP
Huntington Police Chief Search Committee Members Announced
Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Layton Cottrill, general counsel and senior vice president for executive affairs at Marshall University.
The Rev. Reginald Hill, pastor of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church.
Randy Moore, vice president of the West Virginia AFL-CIO; subdistrict director of the United Steelworkers of America.
Dan O’Hanlon, retired Cabell Circuit Court judge (committee chairman).
Donna Rumbaugh, president of the Neighborhood Institute of Huntington; owner of Perennial Favorites Greenhouse.
David Tyson, attorney, Tyson & Tyson Law Firm.
Joseph L. Williams Jr., chairman and CEO of Basic Supply Company, Inc.; former Huntington mayor.
Brandi Jacobs-Jones, director of administration and finance for the City of Huntington.
Jim Johnson, constituent services liaison, City of Huntington.
Johnson will serve as interim Chief of Police.