- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
Huntington Police Chief Search Committee Members Announced
Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Layton Cottrill, general counsel and senior vice president for executive affairs at Marshall University.
The Rev. Reginald Hill, pastor of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church.
Randy Moore, vice president of the West Virginia AFL-CIO; subdistrict director of the United Steelworkers of America.
Dan O’Hanlon, retired Cabell Circuit Court judge (committee chairman).
Donna Rumbaugh, president of the Neighborhood Institute of Huntington; owner of Perennial Favorites Greenhouse.
David Tyson, attorney, Tyson & Tyson Law Firm.
Joseph L. Williams Jr., chairman and CEO of Basic Supply Company, Inc.; former Huntington mayor.
Brandi Jacobs-Jones, director of administration and finance for the City of Huntington.
Jim Johnson, constituent services liaison, City of Huntington.
Johnson will serve as interim Chief of Police.