- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- May Uncorked Fund Raiser Announced at Frederick
Huntington Police Chief Search Committee Members Announced
Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Layton Cottrill, general counsel and senior vice president for executive affairs at Marshall University.
The Rev. Reginald Hill, pastor of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church.
Randy Moore, vice president of the West Virginia AFL-CIO; subdistrict director of the United Steelworkers of America.
Dan O’Hanlon, retired Cabell Circuit Court judge (committee chairman).
Donna Rumbaugh, president of the Neighborhood Institute of Huntington; owner of Perennial Favorites Greenhouse.
David Tyson, attorney, Tyson & Tyson Law Firm.
Joseph L. Williams Jr., chairman and CEO of Basic Supply Company, Inc.; former Huntington mayor.
Brandi Jacobs-Jones, director of administration and finance for the City of Huntington.
Jim Johnson, constituent services liaison, City of Huntington.
Johnson will serve as interim Chief of Police.