- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
Scenes of Crying Lion Amidst Soon to Be Gutted Glory
Unfortunately, no one kept the RKO operating. Most preservation agencies chose to believe words, not go look at the venue, such as a bulldozed staircase that still exists minus the handrail.
Chris Kellberg, engineer and photographer, wrote a history of the Flushing RKO and brought it with him when he gazed upon the restoration progress of this city's Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. For more photos of the deteriorating New York theater , visit, https://www.facebook.com/groups/220242754654213/
To express support for the RKO, write:
Director of Community Boards
120-55 Queens Blvd.
Kew Gardens, NY 11424