- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Barboursville Man Accused of Threatening Sen. Manchin
According to the complaint, which was unsealed today, Major made multiple calls to the Charleston, W.Va. and Washington, D.C. offices of Senator Manchin. During the calls, Major identified himself and made violent threats targeting Senator Manchin and his family members.
Major’s initial appearance on the arrest is scheduled for 2 p.m. in front of Magistrate Judge Dwane L. Tinsley, Fifth Floor, Robert C. Byrd United States Courthouse, Charleston, W.Va. Major faces up to 10 years in prison, if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the West Virginia State Police. Assistant United States Attorney Haley Bunn is in charge of the prosecution.
Click here for a link to the complaint.
Note: The charge contained in the complaint is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.