- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Federal ACLU Suit Names Cabell County Clerk
- U.S. Attorney's Office and DEA announce collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
Barboursville Man Accused of Threatening Sen. Manchin
According to the complaint, which was unsealed today, Major made multiple calls to the Charleston, W.Va. and Washington, D.C. offices of Senator Manchin. During the calls, Major identified himself and made violent threats targeting Senator Manchin and his family members.
Major’s initial appearance on the arrest is scheduled for 2 p.m. in front of Magistrate Judge Dwane L. Tinsley, Fifth Floor, Robert C. Byrd United States Courthouse, Charleston, W.Va. Major faces up to 10 years in prison, if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the West Virginia State Police. Assistant United States Attorney Haley Bunn is in charge of the prosecution.
Click here for a link to the complaint.
Note: The charge contained in the complaint is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.