- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Goodwin Announces Run for Mayor of Charleston
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement to Recover Misused Charitable Funds
Barboursville Man Accused of Threatening Sen. Manchin
According to the complaint, which was unsealed today, Major made multiple calls to the Charleston, W.Va. and Washington, D.C. offices of Senator Manchin. During the calls, Major identified himself and made violent threats targeting Senator Manchin and his family members.
Major’s initial appearance on the arrest is scheduled for 2 p.m. in front of Magistrate Judge Dwane L. Tinsley, Fifth Floor, Robert C. Byrd United States Courthouse, Charleston, W.Va. Major faces up to 10 years in prison, if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the West Virginia State Police. Assistant United States Attorney Haley Bunn is in charge of the prosecution.
Click here for a link to the complaint.
Note: The charge contained in the complaint is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.