- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monday, Monday': Three Survivors of Mass Campus Shooting and Their Lives Unfolding Over Four Decades
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- Obama Administration Approves NCLB Flexibility Requests for Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, New York and South Carolina
Huntington Man Admits to Sending Dangerous Drugs Through Mail
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.