- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Community Crack Cocaine Complaints Lead to Arrests
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
Huntington Man Admits to Sending Dangerous Drugs Through Mail
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.