- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
Huntington Man Admits to Sending Dangerous Drugs Through Mail
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.