- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Huntington Man Admits to Sending Dangerous Drugs Through Mail
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.