- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
Huntington Man Admits to Sending Dangerous Drugs Through Mail
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.