- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting Overnight
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- FIRST PEEK: The Suicide Squad Clips from Comic Con
Huntington Man Admits to Sending Dangerous Drugs Through Mail
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.