- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- “Pickin' in the Park” Guitar Weekend at Twin Falls Resort State Park March 20-22, 2015
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Ball: Caserta Went Beyond Asking Questions.... but Let's Move On and Make the City Better
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Huntington Man Admits to Sending Dangerous Drugs Through Mail
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.