- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
Two Violent Deaths Investigated in Huntington Wednesday
The victim and two other people had been in the room drinking at the time of the incident. Two individuals were taken into custody for questioning by the Huntington Police Department .
Neither the victim nor those in custody have been identified.
At about 10:45 a.m. March 26 police responded to the Third Street West and 6 ½ alley where Christopher Crawford, 38, was found lying unresponsive on the street, suffering from multiple stab wounds. He died at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
Witnesses saw a suspect running from a vehicle at the scene. The suspect is described as a black male, 6’2”, heavy build, and at the time wearing a dark jacket, jeans and high top tennis shoes.
The victim and suspect had been riding in a Ford Taurus driven by a woman. An alteration broke out in the car leading to the man in the rear seat stabbing Crawford who was in the front seat with the driver. According to a press release, preliminary investigation indicated the incident was drug related.
DOULTON AVENUE ARREST
U.S. Marshals in an unrelated case arrested Rashad Morris at about 7:30 p.m. on Doulton Avenue. The suspect will be charged with robbery, attempted murder and malicious wounding in connection with a November 2013 shooting in Beckley.