- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Board of Governors approves operating budget, sets tuition and fees for next year
- Domestic Related Shooting Kills Man Near Lesage
FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Move Up
"Mortgage rates rose following the uptick on the 10-year Treasury note after comments by the Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen indicated a possible increase in interest rates as soon as early 2015," said Frank Nothaft, Freddie Mac's vice president and chief economist. "Also, the S&P/Case-Shiller® [PDF] 20-city composite house price index rose 13.2 percent over the 12-months ending in January 2014."
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.40 percent with an average 0.6 point for the week ending March 27, 2014, up from last week when it averaged 4.32 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.57 percent.
- 15-year FRM this week averaged 3.42 percent with an average 0.6 point, up from last week when it averaged 3.32 percent. A year ago at this time, the 15-year FRM averaged 2.76 percent.
- 5-year Treasury-indexed hybrid adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) averaged 3.10 percent this week with an average 0.5 point, up from last week when it averaged 3.02 percent. A year ago, the 5-year ARM averaged 2.68 percent.
- 1-year Treasury-indexed ARM averaged 2.44 percent this week with an average 0.4 point, down from last week when it averaged 2.49 percent. At this time last year, the 1-year ARM averaged 2.62 percent.
Average commitment rates should be reported along with average fees and points to reflect the total upfront cost of obtaining the mortgage. Visit the following links for the Regional and National Mortgage Rate Details and Definitions. Borrowers may still pay closing costs which are not included in the survey.