- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
BOOK NOTES: Saturday Woodland Press Events at Books-a-Million in Barboursville, Charleston
Sat., Mar. 29th, 2-5 pm —Huntington Mall Books-a-Million presents authors F. Keith Davis, who is also the publisher of Woodland Press, Chapmanville, WV, and Connie J. Cumbridge. Davis is the co-author of "The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys"; author of "The Secret Life and Death of Mamie Thurman"; and others. Cumbridge is the author of the new inspirational title, "Our Last Journey".
Sat., Mar. 29, 2 - 5 p.m. — Also, Charleston Town Center Books-A-Million will host a special event featuring authors Frank Larnerd and Bram Stoker Award-Winner Michael Knost
"OUR LAST JOURNEY: A Story of Personal Heartbreak and Eternal Hope,” by Connie J. Cumbridge
A moving and inspiring memoir of heartache and encouragement. For 38 years, Connie had looked to her husband Earl as her spiritual rock and teacher, but never more so than during the last seven months of his life.
So how could she find the courage to go on without him? Follow this couple's love story from the early years of marriage and child-rearing, throughout the days of dealing with Earl's rare fatal illness, and learn how precious memories and a strong faith in God continue to sustain her in this real life account, "Our Last Journey".
For more information about Woodland Press: www.woodlandpress.com/