- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- INTRODUCING SHELLY REUBEN’S NEW NOVEL: My Mostly Happy Life – Autobiography of a Climbing tree
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
Highlawn Shooting will go to Grand Jury
Preliminary investigation indicates that the victim brought shotgun to the apartment, where he drank with two others. Huntington Police Lt. John Williams stated that preliminary investigation showed the victim was "manipulating the gun" and "passing it among those present" when it discharged into his chest.
One of the witnesses called it a "freak accident." The resident and witness gave detailed statements to HPD and were released. An autopsy will be performed , Lt. Williams said. The Cabell County prosecutor has been consulted. The case will be presented to a future Grand Jury to determine if charges are warranted against any of those involved.
Williams told WSAZ that a questions remains as to why the victim brought the shotgun to the residence.