- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Police Arrest Man in West Huntington for Burglary
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Daily Police Reports Show Overdoses Increasing in Huntington
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- School of Medicine professor selected for national fellowship
Highlawn Shooting will go to Grand Jury
Preliminary investigation indicates that the victim brought shotgun to the apartment, where he drank with two others. Huntington Police Lt. John Williams stated that preliminary investigation showed the victim was "manipulating the gun" and "passing it among those present" when it discharged into his chest.
One of the witnesses called it a "freak accident." The resident and witness gave detailed statements to HPD and were released. An autopsy will be performed , Lt. Williams said. The Cabell County prosecutor has been consulted. The case will be presented to a future Grand Jury to determine if charges are warranted against any of those involved.
Williams told WSAZ that a questions remains as to why the victim brought the shotgun to the residence.