- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
Gundersen: Their Profits, Our Risks
Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 03:48 Updated 29 weeks ago Special to HNN Provided Courtesy Fairewinds Associates
Decommissioning and dismantling the reactors will take decades and complete cleanup is at least a century away ~ if ever. In this film Fairewinds Energy Education's Arnie Gundersen gives an update on the state of Fukushima Daiichi three years later.