- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
Gundersen: Their Profits, Our Risks
Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 03:48 Updated 51 weeks ago Special to HNN Provided Courtesy Fairewinds Associates
Decommissioning and dismantling the reactors will take decades and complete cleanup is at least a century away ~ if ever. In this film Fairewinds Energy Education's Arnie Gundersen gives an update on the state of Fukushima Daiichi three years later.