- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Rally for Marijuana
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- City Attorney Resigns
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
Gundersen: Their Profits, Our Risks
Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 03:48 Updated 26 weeks ago Special to HNN Provided Courtesy Fairewinds Associates
Decommissioning and dismantling the reactors will take decades and complete cleanup is at least a century away ~ if ever. In this film Fairewinds Energy Education's Arnie Gundersen gives an update on the state of Fukushima Daiichi three years later.