- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
Gundersen: Their Profits, Our Risks
Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 03:48 Updated 1 year ago Special to HNN Provided Courtesy Fairewinds Associates
Decommissioning and dismantling the reactors will take decades and complete cleanup is at least a century away ~ if ever. In this film Fairewinds Energy Education's Arnie Gundersen gives an update on the state of Fukushima Daiichi three years later.