- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
Ferrell & Hart Shooting "Hard" in New Orleans
Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 23:08 Updated 1 year ago
When millionaire hedge fund manager James King (Ferrell) is nailed for fraud and bound for a stretch in San Quentin, the judge gives him 30 days to get his affairs in order. Desperate, he turns to Darnell Lewis (Hart) to prep him for a life behind bars. But despite James’ one-percenter assumptions, Darnell is a hard-working small business owner who has never received a parking ticket, let alone been to prison. Together, the two men do whatever it takes for James to ‘get hard’ and, in the process, discover how wrong they were about a lot of things – including each other.
The film also stars Craig T. Nelson, Alison Brie, and rapper Tip “T.I.” Harris.
Cohen marks his feature directorial debut with “Get Hard,” following a successful writing career, with credits including “Tropic Thunder.”
The creative filmmaking team includes director of photography Tim Suhrstedt (“Little Miss Sunshine”); production designer Maher Ahmad (“The Hangover Part III”); editor Michael Sale (“We’re the Millers”); and costume designer Shay Cunliffe (“The Bourne Legacy”).
“Get Hard” is scheduled to open nationwide on Friday, March 27, 2015.