- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
Ferrell & Hart Shooting "Hard" in New Orleans
Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 23:08 Updated 1 year ago
When millionaire hedge fund manager James King (Ferrell) is nailed for fraud and bound for a stretch in San Quentin, the judge gives him 30 days to get his affairs in order. Desperate, he turns to Darnell Lewis (Hart) to prep him for a life behind bars. But despite James’ one-percenter assumptions, Darnell is a hard-working small business owner who has never received a parking ticket, let alone been to prison. Together, the two men do whatever it takes for James to ‘get hard’ and, in the process, discover how wrong they were about a lot of things – including each other.
The film also stars Craig T. Nelson, Alison Brie, and rapper Tip “T.I.” Harris.
Cohen marks his feature directorial debut with “Get Hard,” following a successful writing career, with credits including “Tropic Thunder.”
The creative filmmaking team includes director of photography Tim Suhrstedt (“Little Miss Sunshine”); production designer Maher Ahmad (“The Hangover Part III”); editor Michael Sale (“We’re the Millers”); and costume designer Shay Cunliffe (“The Bourne Legacy”).
“Get Hard” is scheduled to open nationwide on Friday, March 27, 2015.