- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
Ferrell & Hart Shooting "Hard" in New Orleans
Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 23:08 Updated 1 year ago
When millionaire hedge fund manager James King (Ferrell) is nailed for fraud and bound for a stretch in San Quentin, the judge gives him 30 days to get his affairs in order. Desperate, he turns to Darnell Lewis (Hart) to prep him for a life behind bars. But despite James’ one-percenter assumptions, Darnell is a hard-working small business owner who has never received a parking ticket, let alone been to prison. Together, the two men do whatever it takes for James to ‘get hard’ and, in the process, discover how wrong they were about a lot of things – including each other.
The film also stars Craig T. Nelson, Alison Brie, and rapper Tip “T.I.” Harris.
Cohen marks his feature directorial debut with “Get Hard,” following a successful writing career, with credits including “Tropic Thunder.”
The creative filmmaking team includes director of photography Tim Suhrstedt (“Little Miss Sunshine”); production designer Maher Ahmad (“The Hangover Part III”); editor Michael Sale (“We’re the Millers”); and costume designer Shay Cunliffe (“The Bourne Legacy”).
“Get Hard” is scheduled to open nationwide on Friday, March 27, 2015.