- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
The first event will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 12 at Westmoreland Park. GHPRD will team up with the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association for this event.
Also on Saturday, April 12 the Park District will join forces with the Altizer Neighborhood Association for an egg hunt at 2 p.m. in Altizer Park.
The final event is scheduled for noon on Saturday, April 19 at Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza.
This final hunt, also sponsored by Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes, will include more than 10,000 eggs, prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, games and more. The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance.
For more information, go online at www.ghprd.org, like GHPRD on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.