- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- Marshall University Forensic Science Program hosts Forensic Science Research Day
Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
The first event will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 12 at Westmoreland Park. GHPRD will team up with the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association for this event.
Also on Saturday, April 12 the Park District will join forces with the Altizer Neighborhood Association for an egg hunt at 2 p.m. in Altizer Park.
The final event is scheduled for noon on Saturday, April 19 at Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza.
This final hunt, also sponsored by Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes, will include more than 10,000 eggs, prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, games and more. The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance.
For more information, go online at www.ghprd.org, like GHPRD on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.