- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 18, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- West Virginia's abandoned and dilapidated building problem
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
- Spring Hill Celebrates 140th
Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
The first event will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 12 at Westmoreland Park. GHPRD will team up with the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association for this event.
Also on Saturday, April 12 the Park District will join forces with the Altizer Neighborhood Association for an egg hunt at 2 p.m. in Altizer Park.
The final event is scheduled for noon on Saturday, April 19 at Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza.
This final hunt, also sponsored by Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes, will include more than 10,000 eggs, prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, games and more. The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance.
For more information, go online at www.ghprd.org, like GHPRD on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.