- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Rally for Marijuana
Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
The first event will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 12 at Westmoreland Park. GHPRD will team up with the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association for this event.
Also on Saturday, April 12 the Park District will join forces with the Altizer Neighborhood Association for an egg hunt at 2 p.m. in Altizer Park.
The final event is scheduled for noon on Saturday, April 19 at Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza.
This final hunt, also sponsored by Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes, will include more than 10,000 eggs, prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, games and more. The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance.
For more information, go online at www.ghprd.org, like GHPRD on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.