- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Music, Art Crawling at 12 Huntington Venues
Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
The first event will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 12 at Westmoreland Park. GHPRD will team up with the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association for this event.
Also on Saturday, April 12 the Park District will join forces with the Altizer Neighborhood Association for an egg hunt at 2 p.m. in Altizer Park.
The final event is scheduled for noon on Saturday, April 19 at Ritter Park for the Easter Egg-stravaganza.
This final hunt, also sponsored by Insurance Systems, Strike Zone and Magic Makers Costumes, will include more than 10,000 eggs, prizes, a touch-a-truck event, outdoor lawn bowling, games and more. The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance.
For more information, go online at www.ghprd.org, like GHPRD on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.