- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
DEVELOPING... Disturbance Leads to Heroin Bust
Charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and additional charges are Chris Reed, Jamal Chambers, Dontay Joseph, Jamal Frazier, Damon Wilson, Tony Williams , Wayson and an eighth person whose name has not yet been released.
Police continue to search for a suspect in a fatal stabbing that occurred Wednesday morning in the 600 block of Third Street West. A murder warrant has been issued for Peter King-Howard, 32, of Detroit. He still has not been found and anyone with information should call 304 696 4444. Christopher Crawford died from multiple stab wounds after an altercation erupted in the vehicle. According to a Herald Dispatch report, both the suspect and victim had criminal records.