- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
DEVELOPING... Disturbance Leads to Heroin Bust
Charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and additional charges are Chris Reed, Jamal Chambers, Dontay Joseph, Jamal Frazier, Damon Wilson, Tony Williams , Wayson and an eighth person whose name has not yet been released.
Police continue to search for a suspect in a fatal stabbing that occurred Wednesday morning in the 600 block of Third Street West. A murder warrant has been issued for Peter King-Howard, 32, of Detroit. He still has not been found and anyone with information should call 304 696 4444. Christopher Crawford died from multiple stab wounds after an altercation erupted in the vehicle. According to a Herald Dispatch report, both the suspect and victim had criminal records.