- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- SECOND LOOK: Jungle Book It's Like the Zoo Came to the Movies
DEVELOPING... Disturbance Leads to Heroin Bust
Charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and additional charges are Chris Reed, Jamal Chambers, Dontay Joseph, Jamal Frazier, Damon Wilson, Tony Williams , Wayson and an eighth person whose name has not yet been released.
Police continue to search for a suspect in a fatal stabbing that occurred Wednesday morning in the 600 block of Third Street West. A murder warrant has been issued for Peter King-Howard, 32, of Detroit. He still has not been found and anyone with information should call 304 696 4444. Christopher Crawford died from multiple stab wounds after an altercation erupted in the vehicle. According to a Herald Dispatch report, both the suspect and victim had criminal records.