- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
DEVELOPING... Disturbance Leads to Heroin Bust
Charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and additional charges are Chris Reed, Jamal Chambers, Dontay Joseph, Jamal Frazier, Damon Wilson, Tony Williams , Wayson and an eighth person whose name has not yet been released.
Police continue to search for a suspect in a fatal stabbing that occurred Wednesday morning in the 600 block of Third Street West. A murder warrant has been issued for Peter King-Howard, 32, of Detroit. He still has not been found and anyone with information should call 304 696 4444. Christopher Crawford died from multiple stab wounds after an altercation erupted in the vehicle. According to a Herald Dispatch report, both the suspect and victim had criminal records.