- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
Scenes of Spencer's Spring Before He Passed
The Spring article began: March closed out officially as the warmest on record for the Huntington area bringing out flowers and trees in bloom much earlier than normal. With the start of April many flowers and trees are showing signs of blooming about two weeks early. Dogwoods are already out with beautiful whites and pinks that look stunning against a bright blue sky. Colorful tulips, tree peonies have their flower blooms now. Some roses were also in flowering bloom as March closed out. For grass cutters the weather is a delight. Grass has been growing at full steam ahead with many having to mow several times already.
Click below to see the wonderful photos: