- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting Overnight
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Scenes of Spencer's Spring Before He Passed
The Spring article began: March closed out officially as the warmest on record for the Huntington area bringing out flowers and trees in bloom much earlier than normal. With the start of April many flowers and trees are showing signs of blooming about two weeks early. Dogwoods are already out with beautiful whites and pinks that look stunning against a bright blue sky. Colorful tulips, tree peonies have their flower blooms now. Some roses were also in flowering bloom as March closed out. For grass cutters the weather is a delight. Grass has been growing at full steam ahead with many having to mow several times already.
Click below to see the wonderful photos: