- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
Scenes of Spencer's Spring Before He Passed
The Spring article began: March closed out officially as the warmest on record for the Huntington area bringing out flowers and trees in bloom much earlier than normal. With the start of April many flowers and trees are showing signs of blooming about two weeks early. Dogwoods are already out with beautiful whites and pinks that look stunning against a bright blue sky. Colorful tulips, tree peonies have their flower blooms now. Some roses were also in flowering bloom as March closed out. For grass cutters the weather is a delight. Grass has been growing at full steam ahead with many having to mow several times already.
Click below to see the wonderful photos: