- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
Scenes of Spencer's Spring Before He Passed
The Spring article began: March closed out officially as the warmest on record for the Huntington area bringing out flowers and trees in bloom much earlier than normal. With the start of April many flowers and trees are showing signs of blooming about two weeks early. Dogwoods are already out with beautiful whites and pinks that look stunning against a bright blue sky. Colorful tulips, tree peonies have their flower blooms now. Some roses were also in flowering bloom as March closed out. For grass cutters the weather is a delight. Grass has been growing at full steam ahead with many having to mow several times already.
Click below to see the wonderful photos: