- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Ball: Caserta Went Beyond Asking Questions.... but Let's Move On and Make the City Better
- “Pickin' in the Park” Guitar Weekend at Twin Falls Resort State Park March 20-22, 2015
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Scenes of Spencer's Spring Before He Passed
The Spring article began: March closed out officially as the warmest on record for the Huntington area bringing out flowers and trees in bloom much earlier than normal. With the start of April many flowers and trees are showing signs of blooming about two weeks early. Dogwoods are already out with beautiful whites and pinks that look stunning against a bright blue sky. Colorful tulips, tree peonies have their flower blooms now. Some roses were also in flowering bloom as March closed out. For grass cutters the weather is a delight. Grass has been growing at full steam ahead with many having to mow several times already.
Click below to see the wonderful photos: