- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
Spring Clean Up Downtown Saturday April 12
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 - 00:39 Updated 16 weeks ago From Press Release
In addition, all volunteers 12 years of age and older are invited to help clean up Fourpole Creek starting at St. Cloud Commons and moving west from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 12. Garbage bags, gloves and pick-up tools will be provided. Volunteers are asked to wear waders or rain boots. The cleanup will occur rain or shine.