- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Theatre company, Literacy Council collaborate on Page-to-Stage program
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Warns Consumers About Fraudulent Pizza Hut Offer
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
Water Crisis Films Showing in May
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 - 00:55 Updated 1 year ago
Immediately after Watermark, we will screen several short films or short "work in progress" versions of films about the water crisis made over the past few months. Filmmakers include Jason Gotterdammerung Myer, Mari-lynn Evans, Keely Kernan, Jake Fertig, Krista Bryson, Elaine McMillion Sheldon, and more. The water crisis films will be followed by a panel discussion and Q&A about the films with several of the filmmakers and some water protection advocates.
If there are other filmmakers who have projects about the water crisis in the works or completed, contact email@example.com.