- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- MU Theatre Announces Season, Ticket Specials
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Kamla is right: Joint Caribbean action vital to ensure no health crisis
Water Crisis Films Showing in May
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 - 00:55 Updated 22 weeks ago
Immediately after Watermark, we will screen several short films or short "work in progress" versions of films about the water crisis made over the past few months. Filmmakers include Jason Gotterdammerung Myer, Mari-lynn Evans, Keely Kernan, Jake Fertig, Krista Bryson, Elaine McMillion Sheldon, and more. The water crisis films will be followed by a panel discussion and Q&A about the films with several of the filmmakers and some water protection advocates.
If there are other filmmakers who have projects about the water crisis in the works or completed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.