- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Alum gives MU's Department of Communications Disorders $101,000
Water Crisis Films Showing in May
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 - 00:55 Updated 2 years ago
Immediately after Watermark, we will screen several short films or short "work in progress" versions of films about the water crisis made over the past few months. Filmmakers include Jason Gotterdammerung Myer, Mari-lynn Evans, Keely Kernan, Jake Fertig, Krista Bryson, Elaine McMillion Sheldon, and more. The water crisis films will be followed by a panel discussion and Q&A about the films with several of the filmmakers and some water protection advocates.
If there are other filmmakers who have projects about the water crisis in the works or completed, contact email@example.com.